Other Sellers on Amazon
Aosom Elite II Pet Dog Bike Bicycle Trailer Stroller Jogger w/ Suspension
|Price:||$127.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$72.04 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The front wheel can be fixed for jogging and can swivel for strolling
- The handle bar is adjustable for different heights, Our handle bar is adjustable to suit different heights
- The seat is pocketed to secure the pets better;Our flag is 6.5 feet and it has a button hole for the flag to slide in
- Our trailer has suspension to ease the bumps for pets
- Max Weight Limit: 88 lbs.; No tools needed to setup and break down
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Frame Material Type||Steel|
|Item Dimensions||41.5 x 31 x 52 inches|
|Item Weight||37 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||45.55 pounds|
This model has all of the features of much more expensive brands, including:
- Lightweight steel frame
- The front wheel can be fixed for jogging or swivel for strolling
- Adjustable handle bar
- Ultra smooth-rolling 20" wheels
- Converts to stroller in seconds w/out tools
- Three entrances for maximum convenience getting your pet in and out; top, front and back doors
- Front door features a mesh door for ventilation and also a separate rain guard to protect from the elements
- Safety leash included inside to safely secure your pet during their ride
- (1) storage pocket on each side
- (1) Aosom type 'A' bike hitch/coupler included
- Max Weight Capacity: 88 lbs (even though the trailer can handle up to 88 lbs, please check the interior trailer measurements to make sure its sufficient size for your pet)
- Assembled Weight: 37 lbs
- Front Wheel: 10" x 2"
- Rear Wheel: 20" x 1.75"
- Overall (w/ Handlebar and Front Wheel installed): 52" deep x 31" wide x 40 ½" tall
- Interior: 30 ½" d x 23 ½" w x 21 ½" t sloping towards the front to 0"
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:28 Mins|
One star off for the bottom of the trailer: it is hard where axis is, well... duh... but between front bar of the frame and the axis, and between axis and the rear bar of the frame there are two uncomfortable voids. Manufacturer inserted hard plastiky board to compensate, but it is far from being adequate for any dog heavier then 40 lbs. I fixed the issue by inserting two 2" thick foam cushions under the plastic board. Another issue is the pillow, it may be good for hamster, but under a dog it's getting attached from velcro, and moves around; you'd have to replace it with something firmer.
All was heavenly until the day a homeless guy stole this carriage from the yard to push his own stuff around it. From then on, i had to go back to carrying the poor ol' dog on his last 5 blocks home from the park (we live in an apt. building, so no real backyard), which was very hard on my back.
Fast forward a few months: I asked my dad to get me a new one for Xmas and my dog was SO excited when I pulled this out of the box that he jumped into it before it was assembled (I wish I could attached a photo of him sitting in its still deconstructed form; it was so cute.)
Now the pinnacle of the day is going strolling in this carriage. He scrambles into it as soon as he realizes it's walk-time, and we stroll all over the neighborhood, with his head poking out the front happily, surveying the scenery with as much fascination and eagerness as a puppy. He loves this carriage so much that he even jumps in it when it's just parked in the living room and will sleep in it for hours.
I bought this one over the other models because it can also double as a bike trailer, although I haven't tried that yet. The only thing I could criticize is that I don't see a weight limit on this. I don't know if it could hold 2 dogs. (My other dog is about 60 lbs.)
Oh, the tires were flat when it arrived, but nothing a trip to the bike shop tire pump couldn't fix. Whoever invented this should win an award.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My dog was diagnosed with heart failure about a year ago and recently cancer, and I was trying to figure out a way to get him out more without straining his heart on walks. Read morePublished 2 days ago by LS
I was so excited when I saw the box and it came very early, but I was disappointed when I keeped dealing with flaw after flaw. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Joni
Great for my 11 year old dog. Easy access points. We put his old dog bed in there for more cushion.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love it works great with both of our puppies together plenty of room and comfortable as well works both ways with bicycle or walking just what I was looking forPublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
Our stroller just arrived today and I must say I am much more impressed than I thought I would be. This thing is loaded with features - pretty much everything you could think of... Read morePublished 28 days ago by timber
Great little cart, but it seems that the cheapest tire they could find was put on each wheel.Published 1 month ago by Zachary M.
How hard would it be to send decent instructions for a product that is getting good reviews for performance. No, I am not a handy person, but there are not that many parts. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sharon Cimino
My 15 year old Basset loves his stroller. He and my Dachshund both fit in it with room to spare. I just wish it was somehow collapsible so I could take it in the car instead of... Read morePublished 2 months ago by LinneaC