- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$94.49 + $25.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$85.50 (48%)|
The Aosom Elite 2in1 double child bike trailer and jogger is a no-frills, quality yet cost-effective solution to your kid carrying needs. Basic features include a hand-lock brake system, smooth-rolling 20" quick release wheels, sling seat with 5-point safety harness and a great hitch coupler system for quick and easy attaching to just about any bike!
This model has many features of much more expensive brands, including:
- Hand lock brake system on rear wheel so you can lock the stroller while parked
- Frame is lightweight, but made of steel so it is very strong
- Made for use with one or two children
- Ultra smooth-rolling 20" x 2 1/4" wheels ride easily across uneven terrain
- Sling seat w/ 5-point safety harness - Extra security and comfort for passengers
- Fits in the trunk and storage areas of most vehicles after folded
- Converts to a jogger in seconds w/out tools - Convenient - no need to carry tools (conversion kit is included)
- Aosom type 'A' bike hitch/coupler is included for connecting the trailer with a bike, it also fits bike with quick release wheels
- 2-in-1 weather canopy - helps protect kids from sun and rain
- Rear storage area - extra room for parents to carry items
- Suggested minimum child age of 18 months
- Max Weight Limit: 57 lbs
- Assembled Weight: 39 lbs
- Front wheel size: 12" x 2 1/4"
- Rear wheel size: 20" x 2 1/4"
- Overall Dimensions (with Jogger kit installed) - 52" long x 35" wide x 41 1/2" tall
- Folded Dimension - 32" long x 27" wide x 9" tall
Would you like to give feedback on images?
This fell apart in less than a year. The front wheel completely fell off, the front welding snapped. Don't waste your money.Published 7 days ago by Reta E. Wallis
We love it! Matches my huffy cruiser perfectly! I've attached a photo of my husband using it haha!Published 13 days ago by Kasandra C Yori
I am not very impressed with the 2 in 1 double trailer/jogger. My biggest complaint is that the front tire in jogger mode is wobbly and wants to jag right. Read morePublished 13 days ago by John M. Anderson
Besides the tires being a very cheap quality, and the front wheel being slightly loose… I actually shimmed the front wheel, it works great and I love it! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Asa Winchester
I love it. Very handy. Can use it attached to my bicycle or use it as a strollerPublished 4 months ago by Brenda Slothower
Good durable bike trailer and running stroller bought over 4 years ago, good price, easy to assembly and disassemble, thick tire with suspension. Read morePublished 4 months ago by ddttmm
When used as a jogging stroller the front tire, which is held on by a cheap hand-turned bolt, comes off of alignment easily. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jon