|Listen Now with Prime Music Join Prime||Prime Members|
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. "The Truth" (5/5) - This song is the typical RK sound, and continues with "MMHMM"-style lyrics about how we tend to ignore the painfully obvious truth at times.
2. "Apathetic Way To Be" (5/5) - This has been out for a while now. However this is the first time it has been released on a cd. This also has the typical Relient K sound that fans are used to. The song addresses the apathetic attitude we all struggle with at some point or another.
3. "Be My Escape (Acoustic)" (4/5) - Good stuff, but it doesn't quite do the original justice. It's definately worth a listen though. This song is about how we dig our own holes time after time, and we can and have to rely on God to bail us out every time.
4. "Which To Bury, Us or the Hatchet (Acoustic)" (5/5) - This song isn't as good as the original, but it is still a very good piece of work. This song deals with rocky friendships.
5. "Overthinking (Acoustic)" (5/5) - This song is possibly even better than the original (and that's saying a lot). The way it is put together just seems more memorable to me.Read more ›
The acoustic remakes are also very well done, and the banjo on Be My Escape is amazing.
If you like Relient K and Matthew Thiessen & the Earthquakes, you will definitely love this ep.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you love Relient K and wish you had more, this is a nice addition to your collection. I'm happy to have it.Published 23 months ago by A. Allyson
This, among the EPs that Relient K has come out with (only second to the Birds and the Bees) is my favorite Relient K EP. Read morePublished on April 9, 2011 by Ted
i would suggest buying the two newest cds and not buying this one at all because youll get better versions of basically the same songsPublished on September 23, 2008 by CD MAN
This item didn't have anything autographed on it whatsoever. Apparently the bar code says it is so no one bothers to check and see for certain. Read morePublished on September 7, 2008 by Adam D. Roark
Relient K knows, or knew, how to put out extra content, the EP. The early EPs had songs from the full length albums, as well as some goodies, sometimes good, sometimes not so much. Read morePublished on January 10, 2008 by Flap Jackson
So, I usually don't like EP albums, but since I like Relient K, I decided to try it.
I love this CD! All the songs are awesome. Read more
hey if you like acousics, you'll love this one. three of my favorite rk songs are redone in acoustics...be my escape...which to bury, us or the hatchet...and over thinking. Read morePublished on May 12, 2007 by richy
I liked their first 2 albums, but the third-- Two lefts don't make a right, but three do-- was disappointing... disappointingly secular. Read morePublished on April 27, 2007 by K. Schussler
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- CDs & Vinyl > Alternative Rock > Hardcore & Punk > Punk
- CDs & Vinyl > Alternative Rock > Hardcore & Punk > Punk Revival
- CDs & Vinyl > Alternative Rock > Hardcore & Punk > Punk-Pop
- CDs & Vinyl > Alternative Rock > Indie & Lo-Fi > Indie Rock
- CDs & Vinyl > Christian > Pop & Contemporary
- CDs & Vinyl > Christian > Rock & Alternative
- CDs & Vinyl > Pop
- CDs & Vinyl > Rock