5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera lense pouch
Published 1 month ago by Ellen M. Peacock

2.0 out of 5 stars Very odd size
The description says this case is big enough for 70-300mm zooms. That is not true, and it really isn't even close. This case is somewhat long but very skinny. I highly doubt that even a m4/3 telezoom would fit in this case. It is not a good match for modern zoom lenses at all, though it might fit an old 1980's manual focus, push-pull zoom.
Published 3 months ago by Allen Law

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera lense pouch, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Ape Case ACLC4 Medium Pouch for Lenses (Black/Yellow) (Electronics)
I needed to order a large case for one of my lenses. The bigger lense fits in it perfectly and with room to spare. Extra pading in pouch to hold lense in place. Zipper closing keeps it closed up and there's no chance of lense falling out. Really pleased with all the different size "Ape" pouches I've ordered. Pouch arrived well within the alloted time frame and was well packaged. Good pricing for such a quality product. Great job once again Amazon! Ellen P.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very odd size, March 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure storage and transport, February 22, 2014
This case replaced the bubble wrap that my zoom lens came in. I bought it for daily storage and to transport the lens on a Caribbean trip. Measurements advertised were spot on so it fit my lens like a glove. Seems to be durable and well made, plenty of padding to protect the lens stored inside. Once ordered, arrived sooner than expected.

Ape Case ACLC4 Medium Pouch for Lenses (Black/Yellow)
$17.99 $14.59