Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
If your lights aren't heavy then yes. Otherwise, the case itself is weaker than the picture shows. It's not a bad case but the locks on the case aren't the best and will slip open if you're not careful. The kind of locks that should be on this case are the kind that Road Ready cases use that have the twist latch. I would not buy this case unless the items you're putting in there aren't light weight. The hinges on the back are very cheaply made. In short, don't knock this case around or everything will fall out.
Mar 8, 2013 by Brian McDaniel
votes
Look for "pull and pluck" foam. I believe another name might be "pelican" Good luck
May 17, 2015 by Laura
votes
It is definitely removable, and I am about 75% sure it is black...but I will tell you this case is not very sturdy. Locking mechanism and construction are not great. I don't know that I would buy it again.
Apr 9, 2015 by Erin Grady
votes
i don't think so but have never tried and i don't have it here atm to try and figure it out.
Feb 5, 2015 by Aaron C Kerns
votes
Mine measures 17 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 4" deep.
Apr 19, 2014 by P. Horner
votes
Sure! There are two layers of 'pick and pluck' foam so you can shape it to your needs. The foam is yellow so interior visibility is great.
Mar 8, 2013 by Bruce A. Agee
votes
imac Sep 20, 2013
How ya doin', Mac?
Dec 27, 2013 by J. Vincent Legg
votes
imac Jun 30, 2013
I don't understand the question.
Jun 30, 2013 by M. Leo
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers