With up to eight cooling fans, the airflow of the X-Cruiser3 has been improved over the original X-Cruiser case models, allowing better circulation of air and cooling of system components. Sleek and modern, the case door comes with three color-coded gauges to monitor system performance: fan speed, temperature, and volume sensitivity. The X-Cruiser3 comes equipped with a controller for both the sensitivity gauge and fan speeds (which can control up to four fans). USB2.0 and USB3.0 compliant ports are included on the top of the case along with headphone and microphone jacks that support both the HD Audio and AC'97 standard formats. Available in five colors, the X-Cruiser3 is built for those who desire a cool, sleek look that will draw attention.
- Modern metal mid tower with side window
- A look from right angle side of the case
- A look straight from front panel. Three analog gauges from top to bottom are for sound, temperature and fan speed.
- Front panel opens to the right. There is room for up to two 120mm fans at front.
- A view of the top panel
- A view of the side panel
- Inside look of case structure.