5.0 out of 5 stars They Work If you do
Published on July 6, 2011 by TxNana

1.0 out of 5 stars doesnt work
I have tried them all and this had great reviews. However, even with diet and exercise it does nothing...
Do not waste your money!
Published on October 22, 2011 by derek findlay

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work If you do, July 6, 2011
This review is from: Apidexin Weight Loss & Diet, Wakame Seaweed & Foslean, Voted #1 (Health and Beauty)
I have lost 33 pounds so far and am working on losing another 10 so I am ordering another bottle. Let me start by saying these are not magic pills; they can help you lose weight. I mean, lets face it, losing weight isn't that difficult, but you have to work at it. What I was looking for in Apidexin was something that would help suppress my appetite and it did that for me. My diet was simple; I bought a calorie book, wrote down what I ate, increased my water intake,and tried to exercise by walking my dogs after work. Instead of eating 4 slices of pizza, I ate 1 piece with a salad, if I wanted a hamburger, I left off the cheese and had baked chips instead of fries. I switched from eating candy to eating fruit (watermelon, peaches, plums) or instead of eating Blue Bell ice cream I had Blue Bell Sherbet. I've gone down 2 dress sizes and it's been worth every ounce of effort I put into it. Good luck to you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! ...if you know how to use it!, July 23, 2011
I have taken Apidexin on and off for about a year now. I have permanently shedded 30 pounds of fat. How do I know its permanent? Cause I haven't taken it in at least four months and the weight has not come back! For all of the people with flu like symptoms; drink water! And plenty of it! People who just swallow the pill or take it with sugary juice will wish they hadn't, I know from experience. Two things I must suggest though are; diet(i know, that word diet is a buzz kill, but don't worry, at least for me, after a while of using Apidexin, your appetite shrinks) and the other thing I suggest is using this product when you hit a plateau in your weight loss. Apidexin, admittedly, after a bottle or even two (sometimes it takes a bit for your body to get used to the weight loss) will blast you bast that plateau! So all in all, when it comes to this product, you just have to know how to use it!

4.0 out of 5 stars loss weight, May 2, 2011
I have lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks so I like this pill however you must drink lots of lots of water or you may get headaches after the 2nd day I learned that and i make sure i stay hydrated now

4.0 out of 5 stars My first day trying it, January 8, 2011
Today is my first day trying the Apidexin. I read alot of reviews, good and bad, on this product and I thought it would not hurt to try it..I did the Detoxufree for the first 3 days and it did do what it said. I used the bathroom alot more. I later found out that I was suppose to take the Apidexin withe the Detoxufree. Oh well I didn't. Maybe I would have experienced even more results if I had taken them together. So, maybe next time. Anyway, I felt lighter after taking the detox and my clothes were looser after 3 days. So today is my first day on the actual adpidexin pills themselves and I have expererienced just a tad of the negative side effects mentioned. I had a slight headache so I just drank ALOT and I mean ALOT of water and it went away. I suggest anyone that is experiencing any crazy side effects such as headache, nausea, wooziness, etc to just drink a ton of water when feeling this way and see what happens with doing that before completely giving up on the product. When you increase your water intake that is setting a better foundation for your health and for the product to work. Don't give up. I think it will work and I think that it makes u drink more water because we probably don't drink enough anyway. It does give you energy but I have not experienced any crazy jiters or heart palpitations like I have read about others experiencing but I have not taken 2 of them in one day yet. I didn't wake up in time for breakfast so I took mine at noon. We will see how the rest of the day goes. So far so good..1 day down. As far as this product is concerned, I know that these reviews are important because they come from real people and real experiences and lots use them as part of the decision on whether or not to purchase the product. Heck, I use them alot myself. Drink your water!

4.0 out of 5 stars Apidexin-The product works well !!, September 2, 2011
I don't have much weight to loose { Height 5.5 ˝ inch - original weight 152lbs goal weight 125lbs to 135lbs) before you all start grilling me - I have arthritis, so I have to lessen the pressure on my joints that said, it has taken more than a month to actually work, but also I am not working out, so I can not ask more of it, I have lost about 8Lbs and I do feel the clothing fitting differently like less tight, which is great.
What I like the most is the energy boost and I notice it more in the mornings - when I wake up really, really reallyyy early to go to work, and I'm extremely grumpy I take the pills and voila ! I am awake and active.
I recommend for coffee drinkers like me - to easy off the first couple of weeks and then gradually start drinking it again.
I haven't gotten any horrible headaches or "near death" experiences like some other reviews. I do however eat properly and drink sufficient water !!

I mean, it works, I have no side effects so far and reduction of appetite that has never been a problem I eat very little ( I just happen to eat the wrong stuff - I love bread !!! ) - that's why I don't think I'm such a good example to follow.

This is a pretty good product - so good luck to all !
Nats

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS FOR ME, June 30, 2011
I've tried a lot of non perscription diet pills and none of them did anything except shrink my wallet. This is the first one that actually works. I'm a type II diabetic and I gained 45 pounds when they put me on Metformin and Glipizide.

So far on Apidexin I have lost 20 pounds and am still losing. I take two pills a day between my morning snack and lunch. That's all.

I'm not hungry anymore all the time. It works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!, August 1, 2010
This pill makes u loose ur appetite and has no side effects at all. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight Loss, October 10, 2011
Got this product and still eating but losing weight and not getting hungry between meals and it curbs your appetite good stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Energy booster, April 23, 2011
This is my first purchase of the new, higher dosage Apidexin. I have purchased the lower dose before as well. I purchase this product specifically for it's energy boosting capabilities which it does very well. I do not get the "jitters" or an over boost from taking this product like some others on the market. Apidexin gives me a fairly consistent level over most of the day with just one pill a day. It also helps control my appetite and maintain a slight weight loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Apidexin--fat burner, July 13, 2011
I have been using Apidexin for almost a year, it works great. Although, now I feel that I should change brand because my body seems to be used to it. I will try another one but I have to say that I am totally satisfied with the product.