Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on October 11, 2013
I bought 3 for my deck 4 years ago. They're the perfect size for a salad greens garden. I plant several varieties of lettuce every spring and fall. (I live in NC.) The roots can go deep enough that I only need to water every 2 days. I highly recommend these. I read the reviews from folks complaining about wood rot and mildew. I have mine on a 21 year old 'treated' lumber and I have no wood rot and no mildew. The wood is rather weathered, cracked and perhaps this allows enough airflow underneath the pot that it doesn't collect water? I went out to check a few minutes ago, after reading the reviews about wood rot. All I found was slightly darker wood underneath the pot, and I haven't moved the pots in over 6 months. I checked the sides of the rails as well, and there is no mildew and no rot at all.
on August 14, 2012
This planter is very sturdy and stays very secure on our deck, even through wind storms. It holds alot of plants and is a great enhancement to my deck. I highly recommend purchasing this product.
on January 8, 2014
I have several 24"Apollo deck rail planters, I really like them! I needed some smaller planters for my decks and these are the perfect size! The dark green color is a nice background for plants. Apollo planters are made very well and will last for many years! Be sure to measure the width of your deck rail before ordering, so you get the size you'll need.
on August 25, 2013
I love these planters. Sturdy, well made and sit perfectly on 4x4s. They drain well and don't make the 4x4s moldy or icky. We bought about 10 of these and love how our veggies and herbs grew this season.
on May 7, 2012
Great product so far. I bought these along with the rectangular to match. Easy to plant in and easy to move around from railing to railing. They fit perfect on the railing.
on May 21, 2011
THE PLANTERS FIT PERFECTLY ON MY WOODEN DECK. THEY HAVE LITTLE HOLES ON THE BOTTOM, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TOO MUCH WATER DESTROYING YOUR PLANT. THEY PERFECT SIZE, NOT TOO SMALL. APOLLO Terra Cotta 2" x 4" Deck and Fence Railing PlanterI'M VERY HAPPY I GOT THEM.
on June 30, 2013
Used these to plant hosta on an eleveated deck and was able to place the plants were they received
sufficient sun and rain. Well constructed and sturdy and fit the 2x4 railing perfectly
on August 20, 2013
I love these and they look great on my front porch. Easy to care for and does not take much to keep them watered and debudded.
on March 20, 2013
Wrong color sent, so I am disappointed by this. Do not want hassle of sending it back. May try to just order locally next time.
on August 10, 2013
Love it. Fits over two inch railing.
Cons: none
Get it if you like you deck looking like a garden.