5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - huge collection in every sense
Published on April 8, 2011 by Vynny

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..
Published 15 months ago by jill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - huge collection in every sense, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Apollo Precision Tools DT3795P 18-Piece Garden Tool Set, Pink (Lawn & Patio)
A while back I purchased a set of Apollo pink hardware tools for my wife - Apollo Precision Tools DT9706P 39-piece Pink General Tool Set and they were excellent and so I thought this set would also help her in the garden. First thing you notice is the storage briefcase is huge! I was expecting a small case like the General Tool Set but this is massive - as wide as a washing machine. It has lots of tools there as you can see in the product pic, and they're well constructed and fit really tight in the case so won't be lost after use. Speaking of which, the shocking pink color has a very real-world use since when you place a tool on the soil to tend to some plant or something you can easily find it again thanks to the bright pink. I don't know why so many garden tools are painted to be as stealthy as possible. Perhaps the manufacturers are hoping you'll lose the tool and have to buy a new one. There's no worry of that happening here!

Great, functional garden tool set worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good tools, July 3, 2011
My wife loves her pink tool set. Now she doen't need to use mine, and I can find my tools where I left them.,

5.0 out of 5 stars Apollo Garden Tool Set, Pink #DT3795P, May 29, 2008
Apollo Precision Tools 18-Piece Garden Tool Set, Pink #DT3795P

This garden tool set is very complete and the tools are sturdy. I purchased this set to replace all of my old gardening tools and have been impressed with the quality of the tools. The plastic items are just that, plastic and won't last long I am sure, but tools are well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice tools, June 12, 2013
the tools are very nice; however the case locks are not very good. The keep popping off. I really like how everything is organized.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Tools, January 7, 2009
I got these as a gift from my husband. These tools are sturdy and comfortable in your hand. I like that they have their own box and a place for each tool. I can tuck this set away and make sure no one uses it and loses the pieces. The pink color is nice, it makes it more appealing to me. I would buy these if I were you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but.., May 6, 2013
I was really excited to receive this item. When I got it and first opened the package, there was an overwhelming rubber smell that kind of gave me a headache. Not a big deal though..when I took the tool kit out of the box and tried to open it however, both of the pink flaps that snap on and off to keep the case closed broke off...also there are dirt stains all over the black parts of the case. I haven't used the tools yet, but they look like they are a decent quality...lets hope the quality of the tools is better than the quality of the case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, April 28, 2014
I bought this for my wife to use in her flower beds. I think we are done buying garden tools, they are made very well. The only thing I wish it had was a tool list. There are a couple of things, that we are not sure what they are. Like the lawn edger, which works excellent. Even the knee pad got a 5 star from my wife. I recommend this to any avid gardener. Considering how well these are built, the price is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tools but pricey, April 23, 2014
Awesome garden tool set with lots of variety. I've used several of them so far and I really like that they're sturdy but still incredibly light. The case isn't that great but it's on par with most power tool cases around.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, March 8, 2014
The latches for the holding case keep coming off and one of the hand shovels snapped in half just digging dirt.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›