4.0 out of 5 stars Tool set
I bought this because my boyfriend kept stealing my tools! I figured if I bought a pink set he would leave them alone! I love everything about the set except the toolbox itself. It's a little smaller then I thought it would be and I have trouble closing it. Otherwise it's perfect and I'm glad I bought it!
Published on January 15, 2012 by Susan

2.0 out of 5 stars really poor quality
I thought this might be a nice moderately priced box for a starter kit but it is not.
This item smelled like burnt rubber and had a big crack in the side when I got it. It was swiftly returned.
Published 16 months ago by E. A. Hayes Jr.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars really poor quality, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Apollo Precision Tools DT7102P Household Tool Kit with Tool Box, Pink, 170-Piece (Tools & Home Improvement)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, will break easily., December 28, 2012
C. A. Powell "suzyq425" (Mt. Vernon, IL United States) - See all my reviews
cheap. Will break easy.
doesn't even contain a pair of pliers.
Wish I had gotten a high quality set, but I wanted pink because guys that work on my house have a habit of taking my tools and I wanted them to be easily identifiable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tool set, January 15, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Just "OK" . . . Consider my 3 stars to be 2 & 1/2 stars !!!, November 7, 2013
Ocean Blue (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this as a gift for a female friend who always wanted her own tool box for small things around the home (hanging pictures, opening battery compartments on toys that are secured with screws, etc.). I thought this would be "cool" because the tools were pink and would never get mixed-up/lost with the household tool box.

The ASSORTMENT of tools is acceptable for these applications. The QUALITY is on par with most of the tools you will find in the typical "Made in China" folding toolkit. (The ends of the screwdrivers seem to be a little "wimpier" than those found in the average "Made in China" tool kit and will not hold-up to even moderately torquing a screw.)

The main reason for the 3 stars (really should be 2 & 1/2 stars if possible) is that the hinges on the toolbox are ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS !!! EVERY SINGLE TIME she opens the toolbox the lid falls off and must be snapped back on. (I didn't read any of the other reviews for this toolbox - this may have been covered thoroughly by other reviewers.) It is a major annoyance to have to reassemble the toolbox every time you open it. This happens even when the lid is only opened a little bit in hopes of trying to prevent it from falling apart. The "#@&?%#" thing just keeps falling off !!!

If the tools weren't pink & "cute" - making them easily distinguishable from the the household tools - I would have taken the gift back from my friend and returned this item !!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars not all works., August 10, 2012
the volt reader looks like a kids toy.and it doesn't work either. member you get what you pay for.there i said 20 words.lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Apollo Tools DTZ7102P Household Tool Kit with Tool Box, Pink, May 29, 2012
This was a gift for my wife and she loves the tool kit. It is easier for her to find the tool she needs for her minor repairs and thinks it is a great idea for women.

I found that this was a perfect gift for my wife as she loves to do small repair jobs or go around hanging all kinds of pictures, etc. on the walls.

Thanks
Ralph Reeves

1.0 out of 5 stars Set returned., June 10, 2014
L. White (Benton, Kentucky) - See all my reviews
Tool box was cracked and broken. Tools cheap. Promptly returned. Will choose and assemble tool box myself with quality tools.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall Pretty Goof, April 16, 2014
Got this yesterday and haven't had a chance to use every single tool but for the most part they seem like good quality. The only thing I don't like is the tool box. Its plastic and I think after sometime the clasps on the front may not latch as easy. No big deal for me though cause I found a metal one that is tool box only that I like better.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in control now!, April 1, 2014
I absolutely love my new toolkit! It comes with everything displayed in the picture and all of the tools are sturdy. I hated always having to ask the men in my family to borrow their tools, especially when they'd look at me as though there was no way I could manage my little projects without their help. Well, guess what? Since I've gotten my little toolkit, I have been hammering away hanging pictures, installing kitchen faucets and replacing outlet plates ON MY OWN with MY OWN tools!
Independence never felt better! Ladies, this is truly a must have!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great tools, February 14, 2014
The tools are great small projects. The tool box though, not so much. The plastic is pretty thin, it easily cracks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›