Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2014
Omg, these thigh shapers are absolutely horrible. They took forever and a day to arrive and they are so tiny it's not even funny. My upper arms are in pretty good shape and these "thigh" shapers barely fit on them and left a dent where the elastic is. Would not even give them one star but have to so I can post this review.
on May 8, 2014
How can this slim your thighs if you cannot even wear them. They are made for extremely small people not someone who really needs to slim their thighs down
on April 24, 2014
Customers be aware, This product doesnt go up my thigh, it should be sized according to size. Not a happy customer
on January 6, 2014
I am not sure what type of fabric these are made of, but they are irritable and itchy. I thought that I would try them for the price, but I can not stand them on my skin
on April 5, 2014
it is not what you see. this doesn't even go thru my arm and I know this is small but its ridiculously small
on May 7, 2014
So cheap and SO SMALL . I'm 110 pounds and can' barely squeeze into them. THESE ARE ABSOULOUTE GARBAGE ew
on June 8, 2014
I can't rate a product that doesn't work I received it and can't even get my hands nor my feet Into this band , there was no size recommendation to it , and I thought that it was a one size fit all thing But no. I feel that I wasted my money and time on this product and sure am not sending it back it came all the way from china I think we need to stick to USA products at least it's made right and will fit us American People. For they clearly think that I'm a small Chinese woman , remember Gina on Martin Show when Martin to her to an Island for vacation and he have her a nighty to wear and she couldn't get her hands in it that's how I felt when I tried to put it on . Stupid of me to think it would work for me., Thanks but no thanks. :( , buyer BEWARE .
on January 23, 2014
I would have to agree with the other 2 customer reviews!! I thought they were one size fit all boy was I wrong!! It took forever for me to get them over my thighs and when I did the top part of the thigh shaper kept rolling down my leg! They just barely fit over my thigh. you probably have to be a size 2 in order for these things to fit properly! 1 star is being nice. Looks like I'll be heading to Walmart to get my thigh slimmers!
on July 7, 2015
Not happy, these aren't at all what I expected. They do not fit my thighs. They look more like cut off boot socks. They are patterned and leave an indented-irritated design after peeling them off. They were packaged in an undesired box, which was clearly marked beige, even though I ordered the pair in black.
review image review image
on March 27, 2015
Omg these are not for girls with bigger legs.. didn't even go up my calve. These were made for skinny girls trying to get skinnier. T
Ended up use in them on my upper arms and even thn turned my arm purple. And im a size 16 18 the most. So unless your a size 2 trying to be a size 0 do t try it..