5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Paper
This is a great app!

For anyone that uses their device to compose notes in the field it is absolutely indispensable.

This would be FLAWLESS if it would remember the last setting for text style, line thickness and text and stroke color............and........ if styles of handwriting could be edited after entering them, like with text.

I...
Published on June 23, 2012 by K

3.0 out of 5 stars handy note appraisal
This app seems good enough, however I can't find any indication to tell me if and when I've reached the max number of characters per page.
End result, I wrote a long note only to find when I saved it that I could only read it in part. Most annoying!
Published on November 21, 2012 by G. Montrasio

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Paper, June 23, 2012
This is a great app!

I also feel like this app is incomplete due to the fact that it does not support landscape mode. Typing on a tablet in portrait mode is very contrary to the purpose of using a notebook. The Portrait style keyboards are better for quick texts messages or internet searches.... I would REALLY like to see Landscape support.

I would love to see those features, but, even without them this app is the single best notebook / composition app out there ....... so ...... 5 stars !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, June 14, 2012
Mike (Arlington, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
I've only scratched the surface so far with this app but I really like it. Many different options to customize notebooks. I'd been debating on whether or not to buy a physical Moleskine notebook but am too wishy washy to decide on one. This helps alot, best looking digital notebook/journal I've come across yet.

My only complaint would be that it looks like it's laid out like there should be more cover options. I'm sure there's supposed to be a website with more content to add to it because for 2013 planner pages it says to visit the website so either they haven't set it up yet or I can't find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
Just got this app today and already LOVE it!!! A little bit of 7notes combined in to it but BETTER. Amazing! I do wounder about updates that this will have in the future ;)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Too bad I didn't get this WOUNDERFUL app earlier in the school year because I would truely be using ti's ALL THE TIME!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars handy note appraisal, November 21, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars unintuitive, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
way too involved for use kn a template. they are proud of the graphics and text boxes but it really does not function as an organizer at all. I finally decided to stop trying to penny pinch on these dollar apps and spend the $6 on calgoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Options, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
I was looking for something I could hand write notes in and back them up so I could access them on my laptop and was pleasantly surprised by this one. It's full of neat features and my 9 year old began writing stories in it an hour after it was downloaded. That's how easy it is to figure out. Yes, she needed a little help, but after I set it up for her she was off... much to my disappointment because I had bought it for ME.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, July 2, 2012
I. kho (Lost in L.A.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
purchased yet functions do not work. very upset. left bad review, then uninstalled, reinstalled and the issue was fixed. So if app doesn't work after initial instal try again. I love that you can hand write it and it shrinks for whatever space you deem. I like that it can do so many different types of notes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too complex, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
This isn't the app if you just want to write a diary. Way too complex to get started. It is not intuitive. I put about 10 minutes into it after opening it and realized I was going to have to read a manual and help files just to di a diary entry. I just do not have the time for an app like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars handy note, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
Have used several note taking apps on the Fire, this is the most recent.
I like the ability to create seperate note books like you can with penultimate pensupremacy. I thought the instructions were somewhat difficult to follow however have figured out the process. I like the ability to send as Pdf which was the problem I had with "Handwrite " - great app Smooth writing stroke.

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult., March 28, 2013
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
This app has a lot of features that are nice and well thought out. However, when it comes to saving notes or recalling notes, it is very difficult. Too many format options to flail around in.

Handy Note Pro