Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on February 8, 2015
I am in search of a good quality fitted T-shirt that will accentuate a muscular build. I ordered this shirt and the Alternative Apparel Men's T-shirt sold by Under Moments Alternative Apparel Men's Heather Crew Neck Tee. I prefer the Next Level Shirt as the material seems to be slightly heavier. However, this T-shirt still seems a notch below a good, high quality T due to the material, which is not quite substantial enough for my liking. I think it will work well when worn under another shirt, but am looking for something with a little more substance for a stand-alone T-shirt. The shirt fits well ( I am about 5' 11" 185 lbs. and ordered a Large) and I have washed it once and it did not shrink, though I was careful to use cold water and not over-dry it. I would be very satisfied with this shirt if the cotton material used was just a bit heavier. I also recently ordered the Men's Premium Sueded Crew sold by Under Moments Men's Premium Sueded Crew and was not satisfied with the density of that material either (it is even lighter than this one). I am still searching for that high quality, fitted men's T....... My next purchase will be the Fruit Of The Loom Heavy Cotton T, which is made of 5 oz. 100% cotton. This one is a made with 4.3 oz. cotton. My suggestion, as of now, would be to look for a material in your T-shirt that is at least 4.5 oz. in weight. If a lighter material is what you are looking for, then you should be satisfied with this shirt.
on May 12, 2014
This t-shirt looks kinda long when you get it, but after the first wash, the length actually shrinks a little bit, so it ends up fitting perfectly for me. I'm 5'7" 155lbs, and normally wear a medium/38R. It's not super thin, nor is it super thick. It's a nice casual shirt with shorts or jeans. I like it. I've purchased about 5 or 6 of them. Make sure you get the right size before you order in bulk though.
on March 25, 2015
This is a basic t-shirt in a slim/athletic fit, so it's suitable as an undershirt or outerwear for people with a slim build. If you've got big biceps or a large neck, this shirt will probably be too tight. The fabric is very light and the stitching is adequate--not what I'd call premium, but everything is attached the way it should be. I haven't washed this yet, so I can't comment on longevity. The quality of this shirt is on par with t-shirts you'd find at Old Navy, but without the goofy graphics. I like the color and really like the fit because the sleeves don't wing out like regular-fit tees and the torso leaves enough room to move without flapping around. I'd give it 5 stars if the fabric was more substantial. I probably sound hyper-critical, but the product title says "premium" and this is not quite comparable with other "premium" labeled products like T-shirts I've gotten from Hanes.
on February 18, 2016
The shirt looks good, I actually lost it and I'm buying it again soon.
I only like plain shirts, and sometimes since I am skinny and short, is not easy to find one that fits as I wished, but this shirts I have a lot, different colors, and I hope I can still buy more and more.
on November 22, 2015
Love these shirts. I am tall with a long torso and a pretty slim build so it's tough to find shirts that fit right that are also long enough. These are perfect. I have ordered these shirts multiple times and now have several colors.
on May 12, 2015
I was looking for a longer (tall) shirt and though this one started out that way, it lost maybe 1-2 inches in the wash. Material is good, not too thick or thin, but if you're long in the body, use caution with this one.
on June 14, 2015
Beautiful soft fabric makes shirt exceptionally comfortable. Much appreciated is that the length is very generous because I have a long torso and many t-shirts aren't long enough, but this one is just right.
on February 11, 2013
I'm a skinny, average height guy with no muscle development, and the small size of this shirt fits me the best of any t-shirt I've ever tried. Usually shirts aren't snug around the midsection, or the shoulder seams are too narrow. This one is just right. Glad I found it.
on April 23, 2015
Great quality shirt. I was looking for a woman's fitted shirt but I have a large bust so had to go with a man's. It is just for a 5K that I am cutting up and styling for the theme of the walk/run. This is comfortable, and light enough to exercise in but not so light that it affects the quality of the material or workmanship. I would definitely buy again
on April 27, 2014
fits like a glove, great quality shirt! I'm 5'3, 130 lbs, medium healthy build, kinda slim but not skinny and not chubby, and a medium fits perfect! Doesn't flare out at the sleeves or the trunk. Doesn't come too short in the wast. Perfect length at the sleeves. Light but soft fabric.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse