Apparently Michael needs some money

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 10, 2011 12:32:11 PM PDT
Ray says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2011 1:48:08 PM PDT
SMB says:
What is the purpose of your stupid, useless post? Got an agenda much?

Posted on Sep 11, 2011 5:06:17 PM PDT
i used be a big moore fan but lately he just seems to not be the moore i remember from roger and me and boweling for colubine,i wont be being buying this one

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2011 3:09:36 PM PDT
What a rather lame attack. Dick Cheney also just wrote a book, and I hardly think he did it because [he] "needs" money. Neither men are even close to being poor, and Moore is donating half of his royalties to local libraries. I don't think there are immense riches in writing books to begin with, unless you're Tom Clancy or J. K. Rowling. From the excerpts I've read, Moore's book is quite upfront and honest. Too bad you're too close-minded to see that he's fighting for the little guy and not the corporate welfare queens that I'm sure you're so enamored with.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2011 2:04:30 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Dec 8, 2011 11:48:36 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2011 11:52:25 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 8, 2011 8:39:12 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2011 8:38:37 PM PST
Ima Consumer says:
Emma M. Mitchell wrote, "i used be a big moore fan but lately he just seems to not be the moore i remember from roger and me and boweling [sic] for colubine [sic] ,i wont be being buying this one"

Emma, you might learn the difference between "boweling" and "bowling," otherwise, you just might have a movement for which you'd be sorry :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2011 11:48:20 PM PST
Joel, Holden says:
maybe there is a sport called boweling? But it sounds so awful, how would such a thing work? would we get boweling T-shirts, boweling shoes? And own boweling ball.How may lanes? Trophies?

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 8:56:11 PM PST
Connie 73706 says:
I hate his politics, but I can't resist a man with a good set of jowels. He can take me to Grandy's all-you-can-eat buffet anyday!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Sep 10, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life
Here Comes Trouble: Stories from My Life by Michael Moore (Hardcover - September 13, 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (261)