Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Appetite For Destruction
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 23, 2016
It's GnR's best album at a great price!
on June 23, 2016
Besides, you ain't got nothin' better to do!
on June 17, 2016
I had to spend 2 minutes getting the needle to track at track 1. The sound just isn't there. I've got 250+ albums, they all have more punch than this...including The Carpenters!
on June 17, 2016
Best Album EVER
on June 15, 2016
I like the item
on June 13, 2016
Love the prompt service and prices
on June 7, 2016
For me this is an item to collect, be a part of my music history....musically topic I recommend it
on June 4, 2016
it really brought back some good memories from the 80's when I was a teenager. The CD played great and I enjoy it very much.
on June 4, 2016
Not mastered for vinyl and breaks up in the high end
on May 28, 2016
Where it all started and went down hill from. This is the only G N R album I can stand to listen to. I know they really hit it big shortly after but this is the one I considered to be pure G N R...! Every song rocks, and I really like Stevens drumming better than anything that came after.