5.0 out of 5 stars ipod 4th Gen Accessory Bundle
Published on August 27, 2011 by olga

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money!
Absolute waste (and worse)! None of the plastic cases fits my new iPod Touch! The flip case will not allow the iPod to be connected to external speakers. And when I tried to take the iPod from the case - it left a terrible mess on the back of the iPod!!!
Published on February 4, 2012 by Gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod 4th Gen Accessory Bundle, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Apple iPod Touch 4th Gen 4G 10pc Accessory Case Charger Headphone Bundle (Electronics)
Was looking to buy a case for my new Ipod. Came across a 10pc accessory case bundle for under $15.00. I gave it a shot and bought it. I was very surprised to see all I got,3 diffierent click cases,a flip case which I love,a charger head-phones and much more. Everything works great! I would recommend this to anyone who needed to replace or use as a second set. The set of one case at the store was 29.00 with this, you get so much more at a great price. Also the headphones sound really good and being ear buds fit and feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great IPod touch 4 accessories!, November 9, 2011
The cases look & feel great. Love that there are 4 ways to protect the Ipod + the 2 screen protectors! The charging cords are great to have as well. The stylus will prove to be an essential item for sure! I haven't used them as of yet, as this bundle is a Christmas gift for my son. I hope to update after a month or so of use as to the quality & wear & tear of the items. This is an awesome deal that I hope you won't pass by.

****EDIT****
1/4/2012
The leather case fits REALLY well & is holding up. The clear rubber gel skin fits well, but the knubs that go over the on/off button on top of the ipod & the volume buttons on the side do not line up properly so it's hard to turn off or adjust volume.
The screen protectors fit great & were easy to put on, but please DO take your time with them & keep all dust/fuzz away while applying them.
Be careful with the stylus when pressing to write/draw. Do not tilt it to far back or the metal barrel of the stylus will scatch the screen.
Also the stylus barrel could have been a little "fatter" & longer. we get hand cramps even though it is approx the diameter of a ballpoint pen, it is shorter.
No other complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY!!, August 18, 2011
When i received my order I was so happy with it cuz it comes with 3 different ways to protect your iPod 4g and it includes 2 screen protectors that are really great and the stylus for the iPod is AWESOME!! and YES IT WORKS!! now I have extras for my car and my PC usb cord wise I LOVE IT!! if you have a iPod 4g get this you wont be disappointed cuz you always need extras and they all came packaged really well One of the headphones has a mic on it the other is just for listening to music I think that's cool so I can switch when I want to!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money!, February 4, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap!!, November 27, 2012
They sent me an email to remove the negative comments and that they will send me another product which they never did. I'm not interested in your crappy low quality product and pls dont send me an email to remove this comment again!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing worked!, November 16, 2012
Bought as a gift for my niece who had a iPod touch. None of the chargers worked!! First I thought it was the device itself but or the electrical outlet but nope it was the charger! When I attempted to use the car charger no as second of charging happened! Good thing my phone wasn't extremely low on power or I would have SOL. Truly disappointed in this package and wasted my money,

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for the price but the headphones broke after about 15 minutes, April 15, 2012
I am very happy that I bought this product but I just have one problem.... I put in the headphones they were very good at first but 15 minutes later only 1 earbud on the headphones worked

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay, February 3, 2012
this product is a really great price; however, you get what you pay for. I one of the cases on my ipod from this set on, and unfortunately, the first time i dropped my ipod that case came off and shattered the screen. :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Great about it..., August 21, 2012
Got the Accesories and really nothing special about it. i just got a new ipod touch. So i liked the leather closeing case and the covers were ok. I needed the face protector so they helped. looking at alot of these accesorie kits i see people complaining about the car adapters not working, well guess what? It plugged in and lite on the handle came on then went out never worked again. So the car charger plug was useless!!! The rubber tip pen or toucher, i found useless to, could have been of some use if they made it smaller and put a little pocket on the side of the leather case, and a belt clip would have been nice too!! Also would have been nice with a wall charge element! But i was disapointed with the accesorie kit on a whole!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bunch of products. Great value for the money., January 31, 2012
Everything it comes with is pretty quality and seems to work well. Exactly as it is described. Well mostly.

My only two complaints are that the ipod screen covers aren't for Ipod Touch 4th Gens (and I don't even know how to reach the seller to complain.)

Also the Ipod cases have a second camera hole punch in them, which tells me they've just modified another model's case so I can tell on all the cases (except the leather which I love, that they weren't really made for the 4th Gen originally. All in all though, it's a good deal and I recommend it. Just buy screen covers from somewhere else.

Rate and Discover Movies