Questions & Answers
Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
by Apple
3.9 out of 5 stars (3,272)
$15.85
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 252 questions
votes
These are NOT real. I bought these after I thought lost my originals bought from the Apple Store in NY. I then found the originals. The tell is that you can twist the direction of the sound port on these but not on the originals. (I know this because mine were delivered pointed backwards!) The Apple earphones sound way better.
Jan 26, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, they have the mic on the wire and it works great. Also the ear pieces are much more comfortable for me than old Apple ear plugs, those made my ears tender after 30 minutes of listening to music or a movie. You'll love these.
Dec 28, 2012 by KJ Pitch
votes
works for running? Jul 1, 2014
I've never had the fancy bose phones to compair. But I have tried other of equal value to the Apple EarPods. I jog 5 days a week and am heavy so the impact is big. These are very comfy for jogging. I like them way better than the others.
Jul 9, 2014 by Joey B.
votes
votes
If you sleep in one position all night, yes, so for real life, probably not.
Jan 30, 2013 by Product User
vote
Are they fake? Mar 28, 2014
No the ones I bought were the real thing. Don't buy the 1 dollar ones those are the fake and crappy ones
Mar 28, 2014 by Salvador Ruiz
vote
the best way I can answer is that the plug fits into my ipod nano from 2 years ago, i'm not sure which "generation"i have but it is the same plug as the original ear pods that came with the ipods/iphone.
Dec 28, 2012 by Cheryl Cirko
vote
Good and Reliable, only if you have an iPhone. I have a Nokia Lumia and my friends say they hear a buzz and static. With my iPod it works great. So i use it with iPod and my laptop only. I hope this helps.
Jul 9, 2013 by Sameer Sharma
vote
The earpods will work as regular headphones but the ability to control volume and play functions will not work.
Jan 25, 2013 by Neill R. Stark
vote
They do stay on mine but on my 7 year old they keep coming out
Aug 15, 2014 by Natalie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   26   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers