Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 9, 2013
My child loved these fruitables and at only 7 grams os sugar, which is a 1/3 less than other juice boxes, it was a great treat! I just received the newest box of these which STILL say 1/3 less sugar than other brands, but at 13 GRAMS per juice box??? That's double the amount and last I checked almost all other brands contain 21-22 grams....not 29! I called Adam and Eve and they said they changed the formula to add more flavor...more sugar you mean, and yes they said its all natural from fruits and vegetables, but still one box is now MORE than the recommended amount for a child per day. I turned down the free coupons and told them my child will no longer be drinking there product as often as she was, and now diluted in a cup with water.
on January 6, 2011
My children LOVE this juice and it's much better than the V8 Fusion (although, not as healthy). I buy the 32 Variety Pack at Sam's Club for $9.
on April 22, 2013
I was very disappointed. First of all it was not sent in the package shown in the picture. Juice boxes were sent in individual packages of 4. Eight of them. So four times eight is 32. The other two were randomly thrown in the bunch. It was all shipped to me in thin carboard wrapping, so of course half of it was smashed. To top it ALL off there was not one sesame street character on any of the drink boxes as the picture showed. Oh one more thing, they also werent the flavors shown in the picture. The whole experience was horrible very disappointed. My fault for not reading any of the reviews. I assumed something this simple could not be messed up. I was mistaken.
on April 17, 2011
I like this as do my kids. A certain wharehouse club sells this same size/variety pack for half the price though...
on September 12, 2011
I will admit this brand juice/veggie drinks are aweful tasting to me however, my two year old son loves them. He will drink at least two to three of these a day which is a great thing for me since I cannot get him to eat vegetables on his own. I actually give him these before regular juice drinks since they are nutritional. The price on here is actually gyp I get his 40 in a case from BJ's wholesale store for $7.00. I think the older the child is introduceds to this the least likely they will probably like the taste since they have been introduced to regular juice for a longer period of time.
on June 25, 2011
These juice boxes are wonderful! My son, 3 years old, loves the berry flavor. We've tried all the different kinds and think this one tastes the best. He drinks one every morning and loves it! I also purchase the smaller sizes for my daughter, 1 1/2 years old, and she loves all the flavors. This is an awesome product for anyone looking to add more fruits and veggies into their child's diet and meet the "pyramid's" guidelines for fruit and veggie servings! Love them! (I have been known to sneak a juice box from time to time, too!)
on January 9, 2013
Just be aware that this variety pack only includes juice, not veggie. I know the description says juice, however the picture displayed for this product is fruit & veggie... a bit of false advertisement in my opinion. Was my first time buying this item online and won't make that mistake again. This is the reason I gave it a 2-star as I was pretty disappointed at the time of delivery. I did not get what I paid for in my opinion, this item is overpriced for juice boxes.

However, these are very good juice boxes, my 2 1/2 year old loves them. And just the right container size.
on May 4, 2011
My 3 year old who will not eat any fruits or veggies without a major meltdown drank this with no problem. He loved it! I'm so glad to find them. I purchased mine at Walmart.
on July 13, 2010
These juice boxes are a great way for my son to get his fruits and veggies. He LOVES these juice boxes. And mommy thinks they taste pretty good too. They are similar to a very mild V8 Splash.
on November 22, 2013
Increased sugar content compared to previous versions affects the flavor enough that I personally do not enjoy the aftertaste. It tastes like fake sugar but it doesn't appear to have any per the ingredients list. I like that it has veggies in it and I like that it is the healthiest juice out there, but I think they could get away with a lot less sugar and still have a great product.

See 1 answered question