Questions & Answers
Apple Final Cut Studio 2 - Old Version
by Apple
4.1 out of 5 stars (15)
Used & New from: $174.90
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Sorry, but no.
Jan 19, 2015 by Linda Larson
votes
Seven
Apr 13, 2015 by Joe M.
votes
The software will install as its meant to on any version of MacOS 10.6 + going forward. The issue is with how many features the OS disabled because there no longer supported, ether cause a they want you on Final Cut X or B they thought it was too complex of an OS feature to use. My suggestion if you really doubt using it ether stop at 10.8 or switch to the Adobe Products Of Premiere Pro and Company.
Mar 10, 2015 by Wesley Gunder
votes
Yes. But, it depends on the speed of your computer, the amount of free space you have on both the computer and the external drive, the size of the files you are working with and the type of files they are. But, yes it is possible. I did it for a couple of years with an IMAC and a Western Digital external drive. My IMAC had basically nothing on it but the critical files and applications. I kept everything else on externals. I was using Leopard and Snow Leopard. I don't know how it will work with the newer OS. It might not. I haven't used Studio 2 in a couple of years.
Jan 9, 2015 by ladyjane460
votes
Looks like the full deal. I use it religiously opposed to X. Sooo much better- of course, that's what I learned on. But all the goodies you can't get now seem to be in the box according to the description. I have 10 years using this software. If it is what it claims to be, you're all set.
Dec 21, 2013 by adam stielstra
votes
It's been quite a while but I do seem to remember running FCS2 on SL. The person to ask is Larry Jordan.
Sep 17, 2013 by A J Day
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers