4.0 out of 5 stars Product is Brand New, Not Refurbished
Published on April 23, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A REFURB!!!!!!!!!!
Battery works fine, but nowhere in the description do they tell you the battery is a refurbished battery.
Published on July 25, 2010 by M. Brittain

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars IT'S A REFURB!!!!!!!!!!, July 25, 2010
This review is from: Apple MB772LL/A Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacBook Pro (aluminum unibody) (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars be wary of this product..., May 20, 2011
I just installed my new battery, and the system profiler states it has already gone through 16 charge cycles. That isn't what upsets me however, because even though it has only gone through 16 charge cycles, it states it's full charge capacity is only at 4371 mAh. After doing some research online, I have come to the understanding that it's full charge capacity should be well over 5000 mAh- usually the full charge isn't this low until after 80ish cycles. It was a low price, and it will probably last me awhile, but it is not a new battery by far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive advertising, December 27, 2011
Dave "bulldog" (Poughkeepsie, NY USA) - See all my reviews
How can you sell a battery as new when it has 46 cycles on it? Shipped from England? How do I return this product?

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is Brand New, Not Refurbished, April 23, 2011
I'm only posting this review because when I went to purchase the product, a previous reviewer was complaining that the product received was refurbished. I cannot speak to the validity of that claim, but I can state that the battery I received was brand spanking new. In fact, true to Apple's form, it was packaged in WAY too nice of a box with a big plastic brace to hold it in place. I swear, $20 of the list price probably went into R&D of the packaging alone!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your time or money, September 4, 2012
Recon (United States) - See all my reviews
These batteries are below standard quality refurbished items. They may ship to you still damaged. Not worth your time or money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Although the product does not carry the Apple logo..., June 4, 2012
This battery appears to be a good option for a replacement of the original battery in the Apple Macbook Pro. Have had the battery in operation for about a week now and no issues yet. I would definitely consider buying this item again. The vendor was quick with shipping and pricing was much better than an original Apple product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, August 19, 2011
curtis j rotter (Maple Grove, MN, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this product 13 months ago looking for a cheap replacement for my MPb, Now I'm back on Amazon looking to replace it as it holds zero charge. Lesson learned I guess as I'm going to purchase direct from Apple this time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Initially a full charge lasted in 4 hours. Currently battery charge is lost in 2 hours!, November 24, 2012
Battery is getting discharged very fast, initially last 4 hours but now is losing full charge in only 2 hours

1.0 out of 5 stars Replacement almost as bad as 3 yr old original, November 18, 2012
I replaced my battery to my 2009 15" MBP because the power monitor recommended replacement which I could see because after all it was a couple of years old. Since replacing it, I get no more than one hour before recharging without any hard use just simply surfing the internet, nothing more. This is horrible!

1.0 out of 5 stars Barely lasts an hour., September 20, 2012
Marty McCall (Sherman Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Running the laptop as lightly as possible -- lowest brightness setting, Bluetooth disabled, only a browser open to one tab at a time, with no other applications running -- I can get around 70 min. out of this battery. And that's after only 6 power cycles.

This is pretty awful.

Update: After 4 weeks of use, I'm already getting a "Service Battery" notification.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›