Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 196 questions
votes
The "Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, WiFi, Black) 2nd Generation" from TechGiant includes the charger, consisting of the Dock Connector to USB Cable (cord) and the 10W Power Adapter (plug). If you are looking at a different model (32/64GB or +3G) you will need to contact the sellers to ask.
Dec 24, 2013 by ChristyAnn
vote
To the best of my knowledge, you would need an AirPrint capable printer to print from a mobile device.
Mar 16, 2014 by Jeremy Harris
votes
My mother-in-law is 85 and we can't get her off it. She plays many games, does puzzles. If you have ever used a computer, there isn't that much of a difference. Also, Apple is very good at explaining "how to".
Mar 7, 2014 by Zephyr Ferrara
votes
Unfortunately, not directly. The iPad has no SD card slot. So, if you have pictures on such media, you have to use some other device (cellphone, computer, etc.) to upload them to a Cloud server such as iTunes, and then from there, download them into your iPad. (Quite a bother...)
Sep 2, 2013 by Dr. H. Paul Shuch
votes
i bought the Galaxy tab 10.1 only to learn that it does not include Adobe flash - and will no longer support flash- which means no amazon streaming and no videos on many news sites. Im sending the Samsung back and buying the ipad...
Aug 28, 2012 by jjr
votes
No it does not need one it has the cloud and photo stream
Aug 10, 2013 by Universal sound and signal
votes
*LOL* I suppose you CAN take it wherever you want, but I wouldn't recommend getting it wet. However, if it does get wet, shut it off immediately, put it in a container full of rice for 24 hours (the rice will draw the moisture out) and it should be fine. :) I have seen this done with an iPhone before, and it really does work!
Aug 23, 2013 by Alaskashorty
votes
Hello. If you will need to get on the Web away from your wireless (whether that be at home or work), then yes, you will need to add it to your Verizon service. For us, we didn't have to, since everywhere we go, we can connect to wireless Internet. You can also purchase a plug in adapter that fits into any standard wall outlet and get WIFI without having to purchase extra WIFI service through Verizon. We have one that I bought here on Amazon, and that seems to work well. Hope this helps. Try a universal WI-FI repeater and extender search on Amazon if you don't wan't/need to purchase extra service. It may be less expensive for you.
Feb 3, 2014 by Denise
votes
Yes, any movies
Dec 2, 2013 by Deb
votes
You can get a screen cover that reduces glare.
Dec 9, 2012 by David Two
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   20   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers