Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 244 questions
vote
To the best of my knowledge, you would need an AirPrint capable printer to print from a mobile device.
Mar 16, 2014 by Jeremy Harris
vote
The "Apple iPad 2 MC769LL/A Tablet (16GB, WiFi, Black) 2nd Generation" from TechGiant includes the charger, consisting of the Dock Connector to USB Cable (cord) and the 10W Power Adapter (plug). If you are looking at a different model (32/64GB or +3G) you will need to contact the sellers to ask.
Dec 24, 2013 by ChristyAnn
votes
Yes, you can purchase a 1, 2 0r 3 yr. warranty when you purchase. from Square Trade. 1-year coverage from date of purchase: drops, spills, hardware failures Fixed or receive full replacement cost in 5 days or less - guaranteed Free 2-way shipping for repairs 100% parts and labor covered with no deductibles Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days.
Jul 22, 2014 by Robert W. Kokowitz
votes
Yes, it is. I don't know why it's not stated in listings, but if you dig through some of the tech sites on Google, you'll find it is. It is also a very heavy duty glass as well in my opinion.
Mar 9, 2014 by Shannan
votes
Yes, you need AT&T sim card from their store, it is free, if you need DATA on the device. if you buy ipad 2 AT&T model. NOte: if wifi only will not work for 3g signal from AT&T.
Mar 15, 2014 by Simon Luong
votes
Yes you can. Its great for everything
Nov 10, 2012 by justaguy
votes
Hello. If you will need to get on the Web away from your wireless (whether that be at home or work), then yes, you will need to add it to your Verizon service. For us, we didn't have to, since everywhere we go, we can connect to wireless Internet. You can also purchase a plug in adapter that fits into any standard wall outlet and get WIFI without having to purchase extra WIFI service through Verizon. We have one that I bought here on Amazon, and that seems to work well. Hope this helps. Try a universal WI-FI repeater and extender search on Amazon if you don't wan't/need to purchase extra service. It may be less expensive for you.
Feb 3, 2014 by Denise
votes
Do you want something big or something small? I have never owned an iPad mini but from what I have heard, they fit in the palm of your hand and that would drive me insane after a while. I think either or would be fine for what you want an iPad for but I would go with the iPad 2.
May 4, 2014 by Jeff Bartlett
votes
Yes, any movies
Dec 2, 2013 by Deb
votes
You can get a screen cover that reduces glare.
Dec 9, 2012 by David Two
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   25   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers