Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 92 questions
votes
Yes. There are free kindle apps for apple devices. ereadernewstoday.com is a good website for free kindle books as well.
Aug 18, 2012 by K. Varnadore
votes
votes
What is the version? Oct 9, 2013
I'm not sure I understand your question. This is the iPad 2...regular size, not the mini. They have out a 3 & 4, and I think they are releasing the 5 this month...or maybe it's the 6th. This is cheaper because it's an older version, but it does what I need it to do.
Oct 9, 2013 by C. F. Jones
votes
No...
Oct 10, 2013 by Marty D
votes
Yes i paid 600 dollars for 16 gb when ipad came out last year but actually paid 100 bucks for it since i got 500 bucks for free online
Jun 3, 2012 by Marcoz C
votes
If you haven't received an answer yet. Here's what you do. Put DVD in computer and reformat to .mp4. You may need to purchase or download software to do this. Once you have the mp4 format, add the movie to iTunes. Then connect your iPad and sync the movie.
Jan 23, 2012 by Marietta
votes
I got an office app for it. $20... Handles documents and pdf files.. Dont know about power point.. U can get a keyboard.. Its attached to the case.. Uses a bluetooth connection...
Oct 20, 2013 by Raymond G. Brown
votes
sure, just add your icloud account to the new device
5 days ago by Eulalio Guevara
votes
No but we were able to upgrade to it thru iTunes
6 days ago by Debbie Fleenor
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers