2,063 Reviews
 (1,630)

1,681 of 1,752 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars 3rd party seller scams. Your NEW Amazon iPad might be USED. Here's how to tell.
The product itself is fantastic and my stars are based on the product being a great deal and a great device.

But for anyone thinking of buying from Amazon, be warned. I purchased one of these for someone on her birthday and it was listed as new. Amazon seems to only sell iPad minis from third party sellers, not from Amazon.com itself, meaning another company...
Published 15 months ago by Reader44

1,000 of 1,151 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Slower at buffering video than my I-pad Retina (and the I-pad 2)
First off, I'm not going to rip this thing apart. I feel the Mini is an absolutely wonderful form-factor, and I recommend it -- just not yet.

The good:

The size of the mini is just short of an inch wider than your typical competitor. You might not think this is much, but seriously, it is. I absolutely love this aspect of it. In addition, the Mini...
Published 20 months ago by D. Fichtner

‹ Previous | 18 9 10207 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, no more no less., August 24, 2013
This review is from: Apple iPad mini MD531LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White / Silver) (Personal Computers)
I got an ipad mini, not from Amazon, but from a reward program, so was basically free. I received the 32GB version. I have to say it is an OK device, but overall, for screen resolution and overall sluggish performance, I still prefer my old Ipad2 and still, my Nexus 7 (first gen) remains king. I was hoping the ipad mini would satisfy my tablet needs, but it just made me want the new Nexus 7 32GB LTE even more...(if only Asus/Google could release it already!)
Even I have to say that the edges on the face of the device are rough, not very smooth. I thought that it could be my device only, but stopped at two Apple stores in Greater Toronto area, to find that most Ipad minis on display had same issue.
For those Apple fans ready to pounce: I own 4 Iphone 5, an Ipad Mini, an Ipad2, 2 ipod touch 4th gen, so I am giving an honest opinion here, I also own a couple of Android devices, but to me this Ipad mini seems under par...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything and more!, July 30, 2013
I had an idea that the iPad Mini would be wonderful but it has exceeded my expectations! It is small, portable, but very powerful. Also, the service from the seller was great! I purchased a refurbished one and it was just as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of the Mini!, July 22, 2013
I absolutely love this tablet! I own many devices in my nerdism and line of work. I have owned an iPad 3, Nexus 7, Chromebook Series 5, all the iPhones, many Android phones by HTC and Samsung and now, my beloved iPad Mini.

The thing about the mini is really the size and design. That outweighs everything else for me. It's gorgeous, a pleasure to use, and a pleasure to hold. The bigger iPads, no matter how powerful or brilliant, don't get as much use for me because they are hard to handle. I can never comfortably hold a big iPad for too long without noticing discomfort. Not the the larger iPads aren't wonderful devices, they just end up staying at home for me.

The mini goes everywhere with me. It's fast enough to do everything I want it to do. The screen is still great even through non-retina, and I hardly notice the lower resolution at all. It's just a really awesome little device, and should be bought if you are thinking about it. Just buy it, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it..., July 11, 2013
The iPad mini is a great tablet and the size is perfect for those of us with small hands (and small handbags) . I think one of the things I'm most impressed with is the picture quality. I'd recommend the iPad mini for anyone considering buying a tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 1, 2013
I never thought I would buy 7 or 8 inch tablet. I'm the owner of iPad 4 and now I recently purchased iPad mini. When I compare two of these devices, iPad 4 definatey little faster but not by large margin. I thought by putting iPad 2 processor chip iPad mini would be lagging but I was wrong.. Apple did update the Internet wifi chip and it has the same network card found in iPad 4. iPad mini is fast when it comes to browsing and watching youtube videos etc. I don't see any big of a difference when I play iPad 4 and mini side by side.. Mini is so light and handy,now I barely use iPad 4. I'm very satisfied with iPad mini.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little ipad", June 29, 2013
Love the ipad mini. It fits in my purse, it's big enough to do all tasks I do on my computer at home. Works perfectly like all my apple products. Much easier to take along than a laptop!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is!!!!!, June 17, 2013
Let me start by saying my household is Apple products ONLY. There's no need for me to try anything else because I've have other products in the past and they have been ok at times but for the most part just a PITA. Every since the first iPhone came out, I've been impressed and at times in the past, I've tried other phones and none of them held a torch to the iPhone. From computer to Apple TV to iPads, we have them in our house. The ipad mini was our latest addition and upon getting one for my wife I chose to get another for myself. I was using the IPad 2 but I just had to get a "mini" for myself.
It's been an awesome lil machine. I like that I can easily put it in my side cargo pants pocket and go. That's a plus. It operates just as any other ipad does to me just has Siri and a lil better picture quality. Yet and still I wouldn't trade any of them.
If you want quality, get an IPad, if you just want to freeze up surfing the web or freeze up doing anything, get a Android tablet. I love Apple and their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little IPAD, May 18, 2013
My husband got me this for Christmas, It has been great to keep alot of stuff on that I use to have to do on the computer, Now I just take it with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Apple product., May 17, 2013
This is the first Apple product for me and I love it. With this 8" size Apple made excellent yob! It is perfect for traveling, good fit in hand and still big enough for watching movies on it. For shore, this is certainly not my last piece of Apple technology at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars its great, May 16, 2013
Garth Rankin (SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
i can now see the screen..takes excellent pictures..someone told me there is a phone app for it but i cant find it

‹ Previous | 18 9 10207 | Next ›