5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product and service!
Mac works great even though it is a late model! Would recommend to anyone who just wants a simple computer and can't fork out the hefty price for a new one. Far exceeds my expectations everyday:-) Very Happy.
Published 15 months ago by Ck172

1.0 out of 5 stars 100% disappointed
Published 6 months ago by john buskirk

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product and service!, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Apple MacBook 13" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz, 2GB, 120 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow Leopard and Ilife (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 7, 2013
great price, great product! it's like brand new. i had this same computer back in 2008, then upgraded to macbook pro. when my macbook pro broke, i was broke, so i bought a used macbook. love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars 100% disappointed, January 15, 2014
Not only was my $310+ MacBook 7 days late than what was promised but also after giving it to my son as a LATE X-mas gift, the laptop died after only working properly for THREE days. I immediately called the company (East Coast Macs out of NC) nine times. I never received a call back so had no choice but to take the laptop in to Simply Mac to get fixed. It was my priority to get it working before my son went back to school. $266 later, it has a new hard drive in it since the other one was a bust. Therefore, I learned an expensive, frustrating lesson and will never order ANYthing refurbished again from any company that I'm not completely familiar with. I will also advise everyone else against it, too. Very unfortunate.

5.0 out of 5 stars One was purchased for me from BetaMacs, September 1, 2013
wonderful...very much impressed...fast, easy to use. I upgraded it to OS X lion and it works quickly and competently. I am very impressed. Worked perfectly and looked brand new. Purchased from BetaMacs and very impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars MacBook, April 18, 2013
This was an excellent buy but the DVD- Drive didn't work. The computer was okay for the price I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 2, 2013
Fantastic, arrived early and in great condition. Works perfectly. Very satisfied! Buying refurbished is the way to go! Good for the environment, and great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished Apple Laptop, November 25, 2013
This was a case of misrepresentation. I bought this laptop as a gift and thought it would be clean and look new. What a disappointment because it was faded in color and dirt at the seams. I called the company to complain and the agent hung up on me. Joyce T. Mitchell

1.0 out of 5 stars Took my money and ran!, January 14, 2014
Zachary Bender (Owner) of East Coast Macs, is a crook. I ordered this exact MacBook on December 26, 2013 and he created the shipping label but FedEx said he did not take the product to their facility for shipment. I have contacted him regarding my purchase and I found a lot of complaints regarding his business practice on BBB, eBay and other websites. I would steer far from EVER doing business with this person unless you want to be taken for a ride. It is really unfortunate because this was the computer my daughter picked out for Christmas. No good can come from anyone who steals from another. SMH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions well, October 14, 2013
A relative's recommendation made my buy this product and this was money well spent, It works will with any type of software I try and run, and is in good working order, although the battery might need to be changed

5.0 out of 5 stars MacBook 13", December 17, 2013
This came in great shape. It was a gift for my son, and I gave it to him early and he was about to cry. Loved it and couldn't wait to start playing around.

Rate and Discover Movies