Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

Capacity: 500 GB StorageStyle: 13.3-Inch DisplayChange
Price:$1,084.00 - $1,599.00

on September 13, 2014
Ive had mine almost 4 years and its good till this day best computer i have ever had so far. Let me tell you i dont watch televison and ive been in bed for 3-4 years and its all use, constant netflix and youtube all day and everyday 7 days a week 8 hours a day plugged in. Ive been through one battery from all the use and wear and tear from constant streaming of video content. This thing is a beast like a timex watch never stops and smooth as can be. Fast and highly functional and programable and customizable. You can program each finger for a gesture that is the main reson i bought one for the gestures and control you get by using all of your fingers to flip through tabs and close screens. I use MAC PREFERENCES and JITOUCH download these two programs and you will have the best gesture control from your mac and the awesome trackpad. Apple makes the best laptop money can buy and the software is out of this world production quality with apple software is possible. Everyone should have a mac. Buy one you will be be sorry if you dont. Its a little expensive but its so worth it you wont need to get another one for years and years. Just get the biggest had space you can get and buy apple care if its your first mac or search online there are so many mac owners out there that you can get answers to alot of things but apple care i recoomend its also a little pricey after paying for the laptop but you have almost a year to add it for an additional two more years or three years in total so with that kind of support and hardware quality and supreme software its a wise choice to buy a mac you will save money in the long run and you can keep it because they last.
on November 28, 2014
This model sells amost at the same price at Apple store, so there is no savings as the headline suggests. The 3 stars are not related product quality or features, it delivers what is promised, but they are to show that headlines should be realistic.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2015
I love this computer a lot! I bought this to replace my old Gateway that had connectivity issues and was just slow and unreliable. I have nothing bad to say about this computer or the seller (Computer Liquidators). I love my MacBook so much
on June 29, 2012
I have had a black macbook since 2007. It was getting old and I needed a new school computer. I was looking around and I knew I wanted something fast, able to multitask, and very portable. I also like to play games so I needed some nice graphics. I kept looking at the 15" because it had good graphics and a good processor. But I thought that it was just a tad too big for my needs. I went into the apple store and I was looking at the 13" and I knew that it was perfect. It has a great screen, it is the perfect size, it is not too heavy and it is very powerful (Ivy-Bridge processor :D ). I was not sure about the new Intel HD 4000 graphics but I decided if I could not play may favorite game that it would not be the end of the world. So I got home and I booted it up, put windows 7 on and started my favorite game (Just Cause 2) and it worked!!!! So I am very pleased with my purchase. Overall this computer is perfect for my needs. If you want something with more graphic power I would go with the 15" but if you want something portable and powerful (average user) then this is a perfect laptop.
The screen does not have a high resolution compared to some PC's. (Not that noticeable)
It is a bit pricey. Average PC with the same specs = around $800
-But an important note is that if you treat your computer well your macbook pro will last a long time. My old Macbook was made from plastic and it still lasted me almost 6 years. It is still running well not running its more at a walking pace right now but it works. So the price is high but you get a well made computer that will last you years to come!
I hoped this helped. I do not do review very often so I am sorry if I did not cover everything.
on January 3, 2013
Everything I wanted in a laptop. Incredible graphics and brilliant colors. I like the smaller version as I travel a lot and have seen those poor souls with the 15 or even 17 inch screens. Felt even sorrier for the passenger next to them.
on May 22, 2015
Love my Mac book Pro. Paid such a great price here on Amazon. I would never pay the price the Apple Store tries to charge you. But now that I have a Mac I will never go back to window! I recommend Mac books to all my friends now!!!
on December 28, 2012
I have been a loyal Mac user since 2001 & have never looked back. I bought this Mac book pro along with a new 27" iMac & while they are still light years more reliable than a PC I have noticed a decline in the reliability of my Mac computers. The problem for me has been all with memory (ram) even with the ram maxed out on both computers I every once in a while have it lock up while editing photos (professional photographer) at first I thought aperture 3 was the problem, I switched over to Lightroom and there was a noticeable improvement but the problem remains. I have brought both in for service a number of times.

- there was an issue with the seal on the monitor which caused dust to get under the screen
- there was a problem with the screen refusing to wake from sleep mode

Every time apple handles the problem & fixes it for free. Apple products generally work out the small issues on their own, you only get problems when it's something big. Fortunately apples customer service is great.

While I had my MacBook in for service I used my husbands HP laptop (similar specs) and there were many more quirks so overall I'm still happy with my purchase - apple still beats out windows/bios systems hands down but I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about the seemingly obvious decrease in quality over the years. I buy a new Mac every 2-3 years for work. With the needs of a professional photographer I generally need to keep up with the best specs. I've never had a pc live longer than that. I choose to upgrade, I don't have to. My first PowerBook still
on October 24, 2013
I recently was fortunate enough to receive a 13.3 inch Mac Laptop as a christmas present last year. I am pleased to report that it is one of the best presents I have received to date. I had been wanting alaptop for a long time. In my home we have a desktop computer in the family room. This is where I would do all of my homework, but because of my other family members this became more and more strenuous. My mac laptop fixed this issue.
This laptop is a fine device, it is very sleek and modern. I actually enjoy using this laptop whenever I open it. The screen resolution is crisp and clear. The 13 inch width of the screen works great for me. The screen doesn't feel to big but at the same time It still doesn't feel too small.
I have never used a mac before, and I was scared that my steep learning curve would be a major issue. But i was pleasantly surprised to find out that I was wrong. Much of the user interface on the mac is pretty intuitive. Also when their is something that a user does not know but needs to find out, google is a quick and easy way to find this knowledge.
Mac's also seem to be quite durable! i have dropped mine a couple times with only a slim plastic case covering it. Yet my mac continues to function properly. Also I have spilled water on it once or twice and my mac still continues to work perfectly.
I would recommend buying this mac to anyone who is looking for a sleek and trendy personal computer, that is also functional and durableThe cost is a bit high but worth it in my opinion. I doubt anyone will be disappointed after purchasing this product.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 4, 2015
Lightweight, easy to use, powerful. Very happy with my purchase, as long as the computer lasts at least as long as it took me to save up the money to buy it. Cover is prone to nicks and scratches, so buy a snap on cover as well.
on January 1, 2013