Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Capacity: 128 GB StorageChange
Price:$1,026.79+ Free shipping

on August 29, 2012
This is the best laptop you can buy. The biggest advantage is that it is an Apple product. Why? Apple makes the hardware and software, there are no other companies involved. This gives Apple complete control and integration of the hardware and OS which is a good thing because Apple knows very well what they are doing. The machine is super fast, smooth and quiet. Having all flash memory makes it run like an iPhone or iPad, fast, smooth and quiet. There is no hard drive to hiccup and start ups are blazing fast. Apple takes great care of their software, hardware and customers so any issues that may arise will be handled by the foremost company in the technology field of today.

There are really no cons to this machine. Others may have slightly better specs, but that does not mean their product is better. A car may have better specs on paper and yet one with lower specs may be a better drive and overall better performing machine. You will not miss the CD drive. If you must have one buy an external, but for daily use you wont miss it, The style. Super simple, well built and very modern.

Apple has it dialed in, there is a reason they are number one.
on July 19, 2013
This is my first apple laptop after owning 5+ windows-based (HP, Dell, etc). The overall quality and the operating system make this so superior to anything I've used it's like comparing a Ferrari to a Kia.
on May 4, 2013
My dream system from my child hood days. Its really awesome. Any other product can beat this technology. Track pad is the awesome, doing magic. My daughter 2 years old handles better than me.
on September 22, 2013
This computer was defective. I had it for 8 months, and it just passed the out of warranty date (it is a 2012). I got totally Fed buying this thing. F U Apple, and "Always Deal."
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2013
Got it for business. Love it doesn't weigh anything as I travel with it. I bought the external DVD player to load a couple of programs. So glad not to have to drag that weight around.
on December 8, 2013
Love my Mac and Amazon's price was excellent no regrets it's been over a year and I've had no problems! When you go Mac you'll never go back to a windows machine :) Thanks Amazon!
on September 20, 2014
Macbook was exactly as advertised , looks brand new if anything ! the only thing i hated was that it took forever to come , I'm not sure why but in the end it was worth it !!
on September 28, 2014
Awesome laptop. I switched from windows to mac with this model and could not be happier. Now that the ones with better battery life is out, you should go with that though.
on May 19, 2013
Very solid product, great performance. Super fast shipping from amazon as expected. I recommend for those who look for performance, beautiful design and apple enthusiastics.
on June 16, 2013
I bought this computer and two weeks later apple sell a new one cheaper !!!
I fell like stupid buying this old version
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse