Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 97 questions
vote
Would expect any recent HP printer to print. Print via WiFi to a HP D110 Photosmart that was immediately recognized by the MacBook Pro 13" OS 10.10.2 Yosemite.
Feb 24, 2015 by Joe Pen
vote
My 15" macbook pro came with: power cord (US and Europe), a small amount of documentation, a plug to connect an ethernet cable, a plug to connect a VGA monitor, apple stickers, and a cloth that you can use to clean the screen (works great, keeps this beautiful screen perfectly clean (don't use other things like paper towels)).
Nov 11, 2014 by Mark
vote
I can't say how much is user available, there's about 60gb on my drive right now. Wether it's enough for you is VERY user dependent. It's enough for me. I use mine for online college classes, entertainment and work and I have no issues with the 128gb drive. In my prior MacBook Pro I had a 250gb drive that went bad and I replaced it with a 100gb solid state drive and never ran out of room either. I only use iCloud drive for file storage. And I don't story any multimedia on the laptop. If I go on a trip I can move a few movies over to it but I delete them later. If you're gonna run Final Cut Pro because you do editing for a living, then I think that would be self evident that 128gb is not enough unless you run it all on an external drive. But for an average user that knows how to tidy up a drive every few months and get rid of files you don't need it's more than enough. If this is your only computer and don't have a desktop at home for storage of photos and person video and you're trying to keep all that on this one drive, it's not enough. BUT there's no reason you can't get a 2TB external drive and keep it at home for all your photos and video files. You then just need to be home to access all those files or carry the drive with you. But keeping all that kinda stuff on a laptop or portable HD is a bad idea unless you don't mind losing it all. Like I said, very user dependent.
Jan 11, 2015 by J. Holland
votes
votes
No. 8GB of RAM is on-board by default, but it can be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase for an additional US$200. RAM cannot be upgraded later. If you want more than 8GB order the device with more than 8GB.
Oct 23, 2014 by Greg P.
votes
There is no built in CD Drive on this model, however there is an HDMI Port
Oct 13, 2014 by Connor S.
votes
Increased i5 and i7 core processor speeds. Standard Ram was doubled, which is 8 gig standard to 16 gig. A major price reduction happened on all models up to the 500+ gig flash, which is now makes it a better deal than Macbook Air.
Nov 8, 2014 by loonscall
votes
Comes with Pages, Apple's version of Word and better in my opinion. Also Numbers for spreadsheet and Keynote for PowerPoint presentations.
Dec 5, 2014 by Benji
votes
Yes, this charger actually gives you two types of outlets, one two prong jack and a three prong jack that is an extension cord, but I would assume all laptops come with chargers
Oct 13, 2014 by K. M.
votes
It depends on what you're using it for. If you plan to do light stuff like web searching get 128gb. if you plan to watch movies, listen to music, or lightly game get 256gb.
Dec 17, 2014 by Kristin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers