Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
This is not one of the base configurations for the MacBook Air, and thus Amazon.com won't offer it (it has never offered more than base configurations in the past). If you would like 8 GB of RAM in your Air, the most popular options is to order it from the Apple Store: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook_air/select I understand that B&H may offer some 8 GB configurations, but you're guaranteed to get exactly what you want if you order it from the online Apple Store. That's what I did for mine - I have the 13"/i5/8 GB RAM/256 GB SSD configuration.
Jul 19, 2012 by L. Rosen
votes
really nothing is clear .
Jun 17, 2012 by Mishary K. Al Omran
votes
You ask a good question and one that I posed to Amazon before making this purchase recently. Unfortunately, Amazon staff could not provide clarity, but I'm pleased to let you know that the item comes perfectly sealed from Apple. In this case, what frustration free packaging means is simply that the item comes in a box specifically made to support (protect) this item in transit. That's all. I'm very pleased that the item was in the same condition it would have been in had I purchased it directly from Apple.
Jan 4, 2013 by Quasar
votes
Your son should have no problems running minecraft on the air base model.
Jan 22, 2013 by mpfiv
votes
Yes, of course, but you have to buy a cable thunderbolt to hdmi or to what you need
Jul 25, 2013 by Michael Gerasimov
votes
I never bothered to find out. When I got mine it was not turning on properly. I would bush the on button and it would immediatly turn on and off again. Next time it would work fine. Two weeks after I got it I went to the Apple store for help. They gave me a new computer in the box and it works great. First rate for Apple.
Jun 10, 2013 by bossdoug
votes
The only major difference between the old and the new versions is that the new version has a longer lasting battery life. The new version 11.6 inch can hold up to 9 hours on a charge and the 13.3 inch can hold 9 hours. Compared to the old version of 5 and 7 hours, respectively. Hope this helps!
Dec 26, 2013 by Raf G.
votes
No. And no. Sorry, but when you buy this product, you are actually buying an entirely closed system.
Feb 25, 2013 by Thassius
votes
Yes you can, Daniel. Check out http://www.squidoo.com/apple-macbook-air-ds for more information.
Jun 12, 2013 by David Stone
votes
I purchased word and excel when I bought the computer. Apple is not famous for bundling unwanted programs with their hardware. I suspect that MS Word implies DOS, thus unlikely to work on Apple.
Jun 23, 2014 by Russell White
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers