5.0 out of 5 stars New 13" MacBook Air vs. New 13" MacBook Pro: A side-by-side comparison
I purchased both the newly updated 13" MacBook Air and the updated 13" MacBook Pro the day they were announced at WWDC and released for sale in June 2012. After using the two machines side-by-side for a couple weeks now, I can say that the MacBook Air offers superior performance in virtually every respect to such a degree that I've pretty much stopped using my brand new...
Published on June 29, 2012 by Farb Dannon

3.0 out of 5 stars Wifi problems
This is a wonderful product, well designed and very light. Unfortunately, the Wifi is not reliable. I have many other Apple products connecting to my home network with no problems, but this MacBook Air just can't keep a reliable connection. The connection slows down to a crawl every few minutes, sometimes it drops.

On Apple users forums, I discovered hundreds...
Published on August 29, 2012 by Christophe

‹ Previous | 117 18 1941 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Apple Apple, May 4, 2013
My dream system from my child hood days. Its really awesome. Any other product can beat this technology. Track pad is the awesome, doing magic. My daughter 2 years old handles better than me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Lap Top Ever, May 3, 2013
J. Eduardo (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple Macbook Air MD231ll/A 13.3-inch Laptop (OLD VERSION) (Personal Computers)
This laptop is great for watching videos, school work and browsing the net! It is amazing how thin it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars 13.3 MacBook Air, May 3, 2013
The laptop is very lightweight, and starts up very quickly. I was disappointed that the screen and screensaver is not as bright and clear as my 21.5 IMac. I've made some adjustments and will play with it some more. I don't use it everyday, but the battery seems to last quite well. Other than the display, I am very satisfied with the laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my MACBOOK, May 2, 2013
I absolutely love this macbook air! This is my first macbook and I will never go back to pc. It works so well, quickly, and has really long battery life! I bought mine at best buy and have had it for a few weeks. My only con is that the power cord comes out to easily for personal preference. However, since the battery life is amazing this is rarely a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient and complete, April 28, 2013
I have always had personally chosen Apple computers since the first Classic model. All the improvements since then
were Mac computers either the desktop models or the laptops. Apple Mac Book Air is the thinnest of all those already
built.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just makes sense, April 27, 2013
I got the Yoga 13 from Lenovo and the Macbook Air 13, and I have used them for 6 months. The Yoga 13 is ok, or "good", but the Macbook Air is the machine I *love*. Everything makes sense. It is light, quiet, the speakers are very good, the screen very good, the keyboard is very good. It is one of the best computers I have used since 1982, for 31 years. The PCs I have used, I may give the best one an 8.5 score out of 10. And the Macbook Air, it is simply a 9.5 or above.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I expected, April 21, 2013
Jan (Waite, ME, United States) - See all my reviews
Lightweight. Easy to navigate. Very intuitive. I have always had a PC and thought this would be difficult to learn how to use. Not so.
I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the Macbook, April 20, 2013
Everything arrived as advertised. The MB Air is my choice for its speed on doing everyday tasking. It has a good enough video card, but the rest suits me perfectly. I had a few crashes on my mail app, but it's ok. It runs smooth, no fan noise, no blue screen. I have no cons for this product, just pros

5.0 out of 5 stars nice improvements, April 15, 2013
I used to have a 2010 model and it made an annoying sound when it was hot after using it for 2 hours.
With this version I've had no problems I just wish it had lion so I wouldnt have to pay for it. One other thing that makes it perfect to buy it on Amazon is that there are no taxes at least in my area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent example of the proper notebook, April 13, 2013
I like my MacBook Air and I'm ready to recommend it for every person who needs fast, durable and stylish notebook for work and for life. I use it for all my working tasks in the office. It's my eternal satellite. It's weight is very low, so it's convinient to carry it everyday without a problems. I like to control it with gestures touching my touchpad and it's really easy to do all you want with MacBook.
My next notebook will be just only MacBook.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1941 | Next ›