Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 119 questions
vote
Its a high definition screen
Jun 13, 2014 by Linda Little
vote
what is retina display Sep 15, 2013
Retina display is a really high concentration of pixels, more than High Definition TV. This enables pictures and text to look really crisp and clear on the screen.
Sep 16, 2013 by Reading Angel
votes
I know there is a way. The IT guy at my clinic set up my bosses iPad and iPhone to do this task. However, since I did not have my iPad had to perform this task, I do not know the particulars.
Sep 5, 2013 by Palatine Dad
votes
what is in the box Feb 13, 2014
The box contains the iPad and a USB charging cable and USB/AC adapter. There is an illustrated page showing the location of the 2 buttons, the charging port, and the headphone jack.
Feb 13, 2014 by Fran
votes
I have update to iOS 7. A number of free software is available from the App Store. Mainly business related. Trial versions include Parallels Access which enables you to remote into your Mac and/or Windows computer(s) so that you can do work away from the office (similar to GoTp My PC), or a Virtual desktop Cloud based Windows desktop software which includes the latest Office Suite. There is also Google utility Talkatone which is basically a VOIP phone. Alternatively you can use Skype and there is a built in FaceTime (similar to Skype but only apple products).
Sep 26, 2013 by FishDad
votes
does ipad 4 have siri Apr 25, 2013
Yes, it does, and she found me a diner in Yonkers while I was on the fly.
Apr 25, 2013 by L. Gildart
votes
Maybe you'll get a more definitive answer. Mine is not called iPad Air but it does have a airdrop which give you various capabilities. mine has the AIRDROP capabilities which I prob don't use for max efficiency. If that what she means by iPad air and what you are referring to you're prob ok. Go to Apple support and then IOS-Using Airdrop. That what I have.
Dec 11, 2013 by MizLiz
votes
Yes it has audio.
Nov 2, 2013 by Kathy Durow
votes
You don't need a wireless carrier (i.e. Verizon, AT&T. T-Mobile, etc.) if you only want to use the Wi-Fi. But if you choose to keep your device on a network at all times, not just when you can find a Wi-Fi network, you would need to pay their monthly fee for the data services.
Oct 12, 2013 by Phyllis Flynn
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers