Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 89 questions
votes
The classic 160GB. Huge capacity, great screen, easy to use. Wish is was available in other colors, but that's my only complaint. It's also quite a bit cheaper than the largest touch model, which can't touch it for capacity.
Dec 23, 2011 by SportingBlue
votes
Yes, but I thought I was just going deaf--I'm older probably, at 68, and enjoy listening to my iPodTouch for audiobooks, and it is frustrating to have the sound only periodically when you are listening to a good story. I am sorry to hear that the problem isn't me, but the product.
Jan 30, 2011 by Amazon Customer
votes
Depends on where you're buying it, if it is a friend I think theres no problem. If it is from a seller here at Amazon the best thing you can do is check his reputation.
Feb 19, 2013 by Nelson Gruber
vote
it wont fall off the clip is strong and u can disable the shake to shuffle feature so if ur running thats not a issue
Sep 15, 2010 by Brandon M. Case
vote
You need to ask the seller that question directly.
Apr 8, 2014 by Click
vote
podcast? Feb 24, 2014
Yep. This iPod nano has it.
Feb 24, 2014 by Mai Ly Nguyen
votes
I do and I don't think that will shorten battery life and you can turn it on and off instantly and it's looks great. Mine is silver nano with a black watchband and i really love it Just buy a iWatch on Amazon you wont regret
Apr 9, 2011 by Susan
votes
Yes, it does and works very well.
Jun 5, 2013 by Claudio
votes
Yes- the one I ordered was the older generation but brand new in factory packaging
Jan 25, 2014 by readmore
votes
what kind of pin Feb 16, 2014
For the phones 3.5mm jack. For the usb connector is the old one (not lightning).
Feb 16, 2014 by Pedro Bamberg
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers