Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 78 questions
vote
It only has a port for an Apple "lightning connector" which has a regular-size USB port on the other end.
Apr 21, 2014 by annie bananie
vote
No. Mine is an older one that charged I pod & played music. know I may only play music by connecting to audio jack in back of unit. Their new invention of fire stick leaves me as the only way to charge,which is USB:to my PC. Also the battery life has me charging every day.
Mar 31, 2014 by Louis
vote
I clip Nano on the bottom of my t-shirt and run the wire inside my shirt. No issues with the Nano coming off and plenty of wire with it on the inside of my t-shirt. No worries
Jan 17, 2014 by R. C. Baade
votes
Not sure. Mine goes dark when just playing comes back on when button is pressed
Jan 6, 2014 by Karen
votes
Yes he listens to a lot of classical too & it sounds as good as on our bose stereo.
Feb 2, 2014 by Debbie
votes
No.
Jun 2, 2014 by Ouroboros
votes
No. The new "?Thunder?" style data / charging cable is included, but you'll either have to already own an adapter for charging purposes or buy it separately.
Jun 27, 2013 by Anubis
votes
i had to buy a part for the bottom of the nano to fit into my bose docking station...call apple tell them exactly the type of system you have and they will help you find what you need if anything...it is so tiny and that is why i needed that part...ps apple is super helpful as was bose...i had the accessory in less than a week..
Feb 7, 2014 by MARSOC MOM
votes
Much better than my old one. The controls are much improved. Audiobooks are all I use it for. RQ
May 28, 2014 by Robert Kafader
votes
Yes, it has a USB cable you can connect to your computer, however, it does not come with connection to the electrical outlet, that has to be bought separately.
Dec 18, 2012 by Adalberto Rodriguez
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers