Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Silver|Change
Price:$137.95 - $269.99

on December 8, 2012
Thinner is not always better. The unit sounds good like all iPods and I still prefer the iTunes interface for managing music, even though I only purchase MP3 music through Amazon. I upgraded o this iPod from a second generation nano. I much prefer the wheel interface because it's easier to use when you can't devote your full attention to the device....like when driving. The unit is very slim and slick, which makes it difficult to hold and manipulate with one hand. The volume button on the side is difficult to use because it's so small. I do like the genius mix. It's good when you want to hear random songs that are in a similar genre. Not a fan of the new connector. Not sure how durable that's going to be when docked repeatedly. I will say that music transfer is much faster. I also like the new built-in radio feature.

I probably would not buy this device again. Most likely I would move up to the iPod touch or an iPod classic.
on November 13, 2013
Its small enough that you could NEVER complain about it being too big, but at the same time, the screen is large enough, and the layout properly tailored to not be cumbersome to use. The previous series, that looked like a watch face, you had to rely on multitouch gestures to navigate it effectively because of the small screen, but not on this one! I mostly use it hooked up to my car stereo via USB, but when I use it via bluetooth, or headphones, I still find the interface easy to use, and less steps to get to what I need (my music) than with an iTouch.
on August 1, 2014
Love the new Nano. Purchased it specifically because it has bluetooth. Works well with remote speaker, is light so exercising with it is easy. Touch screen is superior to the old click wheel on older versions. Also prefer the volume switch over the wheel.
on August 25, 2014
The last vestiges of summer are eking out the daylight glory that is waning. Soon, the dull overcast of autumn will take over the brilliance of June, July and August. Within the space of the cusping transitional days, there will be cool music. The Apple iPod Nano will maintain and supply that music as you, like I, examine how many permutations of red and yellow can be tasted in a sunset.

With thousands of songs, you can listen from the corking of Port wine at the first sundown, through the first coffee after the second sundown. It comes in several colors, matching what you wear like a flower on your lapel, or a discrete tattoo above your belt. Where it lacks comparatively in functions found on larger iPods, it brings currency and portability.

Lengthen summer's last sunset and your pleasure of listening by taking a train west. Watch out the window, absorb the convergence of seasons, and be there when the next one arrives. The conductor will understand.

Whether Carlos Montoya's The Art of the Flamenco dances with sound through his flamenco guitar, or Andrea Bocelli's Sacred Arias glorifies the moment with his aria Gloria a te, Cristo Gesù, the Nano will satisfy.

May the grace of autumn be met with sound and color, tuned into music and scenery worthy of now.

--Brockeim
on September 17, 2015
This is the second 7th generation nano that I have purchased and I am having the same problem. It stopped charging. The 1st one stopped charging after the 90 day warranty had expired. This one after 60 days. The 1st nano I had the audio jack also stopped working but because it has the bluetooth functionality I could still use it. But when it stopped charging that was it. I am disappointed with the item and I will not purchase another one. I will see what Apple is going to do for me. I loved the size and the functions but for the price it's got to last longer than this.
on August 31, 2015
Bought this after my 80 GB iPod got stolen. It is not nearly large enough for what I need, but was significantly cheaper than replacing what I lost. Now I have to manually transfer albums an playlists from iTunes so I don't overload the thing. I don't use the other features like exercise etc. because I have a Fitbit surge, so I cannot comment on those features. But this product charges with the same type of charger as an iPhone5, and I mostly keep it in my car hooked into my USB for driving music. Would buy again, even though it is sooo tiny I'm constantly afraid I'm going to drop it.
on April 29, 2014
I do like this ipod nano ... although at the moment only using it for workouts, it has a lot more battery power than the shuffle. It's also more expensive, and the waterproof case I have is rather large for it but that's an issue with the case not the iPod. I like the device and recommend it.
on October 6, 2013
Great functioning nano. Has a lot to offer. I have loaded all my music off the iPhone onto it & have lots more room. It has a Nike pedometer on it, radio, video iPod broadcasts, radio, & other stuff. Wow. I bought it for music & it is outstanding. I hook it up to the car radio to play throught those speakers, the house stereo or just use the head set.
Don't hesitate in spending the $$$ it's worth it.
on April 5, 2013
If you're looking for one of the smallest and latest MP3 players with 16 GB and a easy interface than this is for you. Only issue most complain about is the act that it does not include a passcode security lock like most apple products before it. However it does come with a rather decent sounding built-in radio, a pedometer and voice recorder. Not bad. Plus you can also use as one of the smallest screens EVER to view your movies and podcasts. Neat little addition if traveling on public transportation and don't necessarily want the person sitting close to you to watch with you. IMO.
on March 29, 2013
Pros: Sound quality is good. Clear, Responsive Touch Display, Ease of Use, Neat and Compact

Cons: Cannot be used with existing docks unless you purchase the "30-Pin to Lightening Adapter" for $30 or $40 dollars (Generics and cheap imitations do not work), No Video Output, No Lock Feature, Display Does Not Change Orientation, Fewer Graphics

Nice color selection as usual, but choosing one is almost futile, as the white (or black) front panel covers virtually the entire face, so its color is only visible mainly when looking at the iPod from the back.