Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 237 questions
vote
Hello Lindsay, Don't feel bad about not knowing anything about these electronic devices, if you don't you use them you would have no reason to know anything about them. Let me start by addressing the question at hand of playing games. The version that you have selected, the nano, does not have any games available for it. This version of an ipod would not work for what you need. That being said, the version that you would need will need to have these things in its description or even title, "TOUCH." This means it'd be for a version of ipod that you operate by touching the screen the same as you would with a smart phone. Also, you would need one that is any of the following Generations. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 7th. The best way to look at these is like cars. Each year the newest model will come out and it just improves on the previous years model. For an Ipod, what that generally means is more storage space on the device and they tend to get smaller and sleeker. These devices do not come with the games. To actually get games on the device, you will need to download from the itunes store online. Remember you do not want a Nano, and it has to be a "touch" version of the generations that we mentioned. We hope this helps and please feel free to ask any other questions!
Jul 22, 2013 by EZCORP
vote
You can use your own music but you have to use iTunes app. You can import CDs, add songs . you don't have to buy music from iTunes to put on there. Just drag your songs to iTunes or rip CD then import to device
Nov 25, 2013 by john hills
votes
No not at all. That's because they don't lock it. All you have to do is click the top button once after you select what you want and the screen will shut off. The music still plays but it won't get messed with in your pocket. If you hold the button down it'll shut it off completely.
Nov 21, 2013 by Bryce Olson
votes
Yes it will. If you charge it off your computer however, make sure that you eject the iPod to use it while it charges.
Dec 16, 2012 by Leland G. Robinson
votes
not sure, but you will probably need th smaller adapter. i needed to buy the adapter to fit all my chargers that had the larger pins.
Aug 22, 2013 by JAG
votes
They come with the. Non-speaker headphones just for listening music.
Nov 28, 2013 by gFiskjr
votes
Short Answer: Yes, 720p H.264 video: 720 by 576 pixels, 30 frames per second; Baseline, Main, and High-Profile level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 256 Kbps; 48kHz; stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 Mbps, 720 by 576 pixels, 30 frames per second; Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 256 Kbps; 48kHz; stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Sep 30, 2012 by A. Schmitt
votes
No, you can't. As all Apple device. But 16g is enough space for a small device. Unless you are using to store videos.
Oct 15, 2013 by E.Bentz
votes
Are you charging it with the case on? I have to take the case off to charge.
Sep 20, 2013 by Joni
votes
the bottom was different than my very old ipod and the cords are diff. too.
Mar 24, 2013 by Sabs
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   24   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers