Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 65 questions
vote
yes it ships with iOS 5
Jun 6, 2013 by DAJHA
votes
I think u should wraped with a paper towel so u don't get hurt and take it to a apple store or somewhere they can replaced apple devices :)
Nov 7, 2012 by Francisco
votes
I love the white, just ordered one as well. Hoping it doesent take 3-4 weeks though. Their supposed to be released wendesday so I dont see how it would take that long to be shipped to amazon then us.
Oct 10, 2011 by DustBunny
votes
Yes, But you need Wifi access what i use it "Textnow" or something just search in the APP STORE.
Feb 16, 2013 by Missyboo12700
votes
No
4 days ago by Alexander K. Ridgel
votes
Nope. It will walk you through the set up. ITunes on the other hand, must be downloaded or upgraded on to your computer; then you download from other sources/buy through iTunes. You can then transfer songs into the iTunes library from other sources or buy directly from iTunes, create your playlist by syncing.
Jan 20, 2015 by Cheetah
votes
it's really great, long lasting and does not need to be charged on a daily basis!
Jan 8, 2015 by Sharay Clinton
votes
Yes, the 4th gen iPod is the first with both
Jan 2, 2015 by Yep
votes
No had to order those seperately and headphones
Dec 12, 2014 by lee
votes
No it the device came wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in the postal box and it didn't even come with a charger but I already had one so that was great for me
Nov 6, 2014 by Carter
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers