Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Why is the Apple iPad Mini 16 GB Wi-Fi $50 to $55 more expensive on Amazon? Is Amazon unable to sell the iPad Mini?
asked by Ric Richardson on January 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Surely it has nothing to do with Amazon's competing line of Kindle tablets....
J. Crew answered on January 25, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same product selling on both marketplaces. People spend more on amazon because they always shop on amazon and don't bother looking at the apple site. Retailers are selling above apple.com price because they cannot buy them for a low enough cost to match apple's price while paying amazon commissions.
Dave answered on February 14, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
it has A6 chip, but on apple site it only has A5 chip. I very confused.
Ethanmama answered on February 1, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It definitely costs more to sell on amazon, as I found when I used to sell books on there...I prefer ebay--more reasonable.
silly*island*housecat answered on September 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did not know you have to do comparison shopping for apple product. I thought it has universal pricing.
Ethanmama answered on February 1, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Good question, I was wondering the same thing. I thought Apple controlled the prices on Apple items, the 16gb mini is $329 everywhere else.
D Allen answered on January 22, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product