Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 questions
vote
It comes in the typical clear case packaging that is slightly larger than the iPod itself. Contents included was the ear buds, charging cable, quick user guide and the iPod itself. The charging cable is a usb cable and does not have the a.c. adapter. Meaning you have to plug it into a computer to charge. I had a generic a.c. adapter for usb and it works fine. Also this was the 32 GB model so it also came with a lanyard. It came partially charged so when we initially opened the package we were able to setup WiFi and make purchases straight away. Hope this helps.
Jan 20, 2014 by Kindle Customer
votes
yes
Dec 4, 2013 by Maria S.
votes
I think its green, too. But, I pre-ordered anyways... same thing with the 'white' one, it just gray because it's just the aluminum finish without any colors.
Sep 17, 2012 by free_falling
votes
1600 I think and 20 videos, I bought this for my granddaughters birthday.
Nov 21, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
The iPod touch does not include a carrying case. I suggest you buy one for a few bucks to protect your investment.
Nov 22, 2014 by Fred Keen
votes
Yes it does and it works very well
Nov 3, 2014 by Alexis
votes
I have not tried to download 8 it dose have 7. And yes there is not a from facing camera
Oct 3, 2014 by Heather Trask
votes
No to the arm strap and maybe with earbuds.
Jun 7, 2014 by Scott Harris
votes
Yes this one comes with a back camera. The cheaper one doesnt comes with a back camera. Always read the discription before purchasing.
Jun 7, 2014 by RaGeYaTa
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers