Questions & Answers
4.4 out of 5 stars (2,374)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 279 questions
votes
It is the old one. I think it's the best ipod.
Dec 7, 2013 by Elaine Shadday
votes
They haven't updated it in almost 2 years so if they don't change it at all we can assume that it may be discontinued, because the iPod Touch is expected to get a 128gb model. Personally I would rather pay $250 for 160gb rather than $400 for 128gb.
Jun 30, 2011 by James
vote
I believe 90 days. But even during the warranty period, Apple is difficult, if not impossible to deal with. But to be honest, although I love the amount of music I can put on the ipod classic, there are some "bugs" that cause duplications and triplications of music. Apple "help" is not helpful. They don't know why it does it...they only want to charge for the discussion. So, I like the product, hate the "non-support".
Nov 28, 2013 by KH
vote
The iPod Classic has the original 30-pin/dock-connector. The new iPods have the smaller Lightning connector.
Jun 30, 2014 by Click
vote
compare I-pods Aug 13, 2013
Go to apples website , There you can compare the current models that's available.
Aug 13, 2013 by Stan S.
vote
I noticed the battery life is about two years. All of my five I-Pod has the same experience. I just plug in a portible external third party battery rather spend money on a old unit. The hard drive last about the same time. When that happens, it goes in the trash. I use my I-Pod 12 hours a day.
Sep 28, 2012 by hawaiiannovice
vote
You load iTunes on your computer which converts CD to MP3...when done simply sync with iTunes
Dec 10, 2013 by sergei kochkin
vote
bose headphones Feb 27, 2014
Klipsch subwoofers...Tag, you're it!
Apr 13, 2014 by rjc2112
votes
A short USB cable is standard equipment for all new iPods, it is how the iPod battery is recharged. Used iPods may or may not include the USB cable, the Amazon description should include this important information. The iPod USB cable is the exact same USB cable that comes standard with an iPhone. You should be aware that you CANNOT use just any USB cable. Replacement iPod cables are available at the usual sources for electronic items. The iPod USB cable has at one end (for connection to the iPod) the Apple proprietary wide USB male connector end (not a standard USB male connector end) and at the other end is a standard miniature USB male connector (compatible with most all radios). Notwithstanding the cable being an Apple hybrid, almost all newer radios are equipped with the standard miniature USB female connector slot. Therefore, there is no problem with connecting an iPod to the radio. Further, most radios now also have a standard mini headphone type plug slot in order for you to connect to the radio from the headphone slot on the iPod. This slot looks like the usual mini headphone slot, but is used for input to radio, not output to headphones. For this method, be sure to purchase a cable with two male mini headphone type connector ends. This item is available at Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc; maybe at Amazon. (Auto radios don't normally have an output for headphones since wearing headphones while driving is illegal in most states.) I use both methods in my auto. Be aware that the iPod USB method transfers control of the iPod to the radio instrumentation. As a result it does not allow, at least with my radio instrumentation, a change in playlists while still connected, you have to disconnect it in order to change to a different playlist. This is not a problem while using the mini headphone connection method, because in this method all instrumentation is retained in the iPod, not the radio. I am very, very pleased with using my iPod connected to the radio, especially for long trips (I have 8,000 mp3 songs). Be cautious, don't leave your iPod visible when you are absent, thieves will break your windows and the iPod will vanish. Hope this information helps.
Oct 11, 2014 by J. Smith
votes
I assume that you've downloaded in iTunes. In that case, simply delete the song in iTunes, then the song will be deleted from your iPod the next time that you sync it.
Oct 24, 2013 by W Henderson
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   28   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers