Questions & Answers
Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
by Apple
4.4 out of 5 stars (2,137)
Used & New from: $230.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 238 questions
votes
It is the old one. I think it's the best ipod.
Dec 7, 2013 by Elaine Shadday
votes
They haven't updated it in almost 2 years so if they don't change it at all we can assume that it may be discontinued, because the iPod Touch is expected to get a 128gb model. Personally I would rather pay $250 for 160gb rather than $400 for 128gb.
Jun 30, 2011 by James
vote
This is very easy. Download the software at audible.com. Then download your books from your online audible.com. They will transfer into Itunes. Then sync your ipod, picking the titles you want to hear.
Dec 30, 2013 by Bearwife
vote
Yes, Ipod cords are the same and universal for all iPods and iPhones except the new IPhone 5, 5c and 5s,, which use a micro usb variation. (Only made for Apple. New Ipad's use this new cord too, any first gen Ipad up until the 2 I believe? Otherwise, they even use the original cord. So any ipod is still universally accepted for Ipod, gen 7 and under.
Jan 24, 2014 by Eric Franks
vote
Because people will pay it. Seems Apple has discontinued the Classic and have just (as of 9/9/2014) removed it from their online store. Wanna bet that retail & used prices only go higher from this level??
6 days ago by Click
vote
The iPod Classic has the original 30-pin/dock-connector. The new iPods have the smaller Lightning connector.
Jun 30, 2014 by Click
vote
I believe 90 days. But even during the warranty period, Apple is difficult, if not impossible to deal with. But to be honest, although I love the amount of music I can put on the ipod classic, there are some "bugs" that cause duplications and triplications of music. Apple "help" is not helpful. They don't know why it does it...they only want to charge for the discussion. So, I like the product, hate the "non-support".
Nov 28, 2013 by KH
vote
compare I-pods Aug 13, 2013
Go to apples website , There you can compare the current models that's available.
Aug 13, 2013 by Stan S.
vote
I noticed the battery life is about two years. All of my five I-Pod has the same experience. I just plug in a portible external third party battery rather spend money on a old unit. The hard drive last about the same time. When that happens, it goes in the trash. I use my I-Pod 12 hours a day.
Sep 28, 2012 by hawaiiannovice
vote
You load iTunes on your computer which converts CD to MP3...when done simply sync with iTunes
Dec 10, 2013 by sergei kochkin
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   24   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers