Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 106 questions
votes
votes
The iPads are touch-screen devices, so yes, you use your fingers on-screen. But, there are lots of available after-market bluetooth add-ons, for those who prefer to type on a real keyboard.
Dec 26, 2013 by Muriel Hykes
votes
First, screen size is measured Diagonally (top left to bottom right) and both the 2nd & 4th generation are the same size 9.7. The fourth generation would naturally be a better buy, but costs more. Your best course of action would be to talk to an Apple rep. They can answer all your questions far better than going into detail here. The phone # is 1-800-692-7753.
Dec 27, 2013 by George Clark
vote
It all depends on your wifi and internet connection speed. The IPad will definitely handle it.
Mar 11, 2014 by Paul W.
votes
Unfortunately, not. Apple would rather sell you another iPad with a higher memory capacity than allow you to plug in a micro-SD card or USB stick! :(
Dec 8, 2013 by Dr. H. Paul Shuch
votes
Yes, it has a front and back camera and it does facetime. I use these features frequently.
Sep 6, 2013 by Anwamtri
votes
Yes. Upgrade started at power up for mine.
May 10, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
does it have Windows? Feb 20, 2014
Hi Dan, no, all Apple devices use a software or firmware call IOS.
Feb 21, 2014 by Frank Dominguez
votes
Yes, there is Microsoft for iPad. On September 17, 2014 I checked the App Store and there was a wide selection from Microsoft for iPad. Just a note-I use goggle docs on iPad and like it better.
Sep 17, 2014 by Robert W. Hartdegen
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers