5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
Published on January 10, 2008 by Thamica McCook

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice if your an apple person
Published on August 7, 2008 by De

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 10, 2008
Thamica McCook (Austin,Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iBook G3 500Mhz 128MB 10Gb CDROM 12.1'' OS X OFFICE 2004 Plus Upgraded Models Available (Electronics)
This computer is byfar the BEST laptop I've ever had. Being a college student it was imperative that I find something cheap but good. And the fact that I was able to find a Mac at such a low price still amazes me. I got mine today and it works like a dream! You can surf the web incredibly fast. Save alot of music, plays dvd's nice and crisp. Wireless is very simple and easily acessible. I just love it and I would recommend it to anyone!

Ps. This laptop would be perfect for a college student!

4.0 out of 5 stars Off the Hizzook! Awesome!!!, January 26, 2008
The Chach (Highlands, NJ) - See all my reviews
This little white computer rocks. Don't know where they got them from, and how they are able to sell them for so cheap. I hope they didn't fall off the back of a truck. (Just Kidding.) I'm very impressed, though. I've been a Mac user for 8 years. This is just another example of Macs great craftsmanship. I would suggest this Mac to anyone who wants to have everything and be up-to-date in the Mac world without paying $1,2000 and up. There's only a few minor suggestions I have: download the newest software after installing Mac OS X Tiger (It costs about a $100 bucks.), google search Firefox and install it, and go to apple.com and search in the support section for this Mac, iBook G4, so you can get the user's manual. That's about it, and it will be running like you paid $1,400 for it.
And where are the blemishes!!??? I didn't see any. Awesome deal, awesome Mac. You guys rock!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great student computer, December 12, 2007
Keri Lamle "Made4MeMac" (Colorado Springs, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Great kids computer esp kids in elementary school it cannot be upgraded to Leopard but it can run tons of kids educational software Microsoft Office 04 and be used to get on the internet. Great for email use, watching dvds, and burning custom cds. Great starter mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars fave high, September 23, 2009
A Kid's Review
this product is up to its word. It is easy to use and in excellent condition.
I is wonderful for the young and the old.
Excellent product, no regrets

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice if your an apple person, August 7, 2008
De (new york) - See all my reviews
Received this product and i had some problems, the airport card wasnt functioning so i bought a new one, then the computer needed software, which i didnt figure in having to purchase. So, for me it was disappointing, but i sold it to my sitter, and she got a great deal, she was very pleased to own an apple, i was very happy to go back to my pc w/microsoft fuctions. So, guess its up to you, if your an apple fan, and already familiar this is a great product, and for those of us who havent a clue about the apple software etc..this is a real pain to convert. I have to say it was nice and small, and for me that was what i wanted for my college work, and it was light weight.

1.0 out of 5 stars defective item, March 24, 2011
within 2 weeks it broke completely. so i bought a new one. yeah, i've spent over 400 dollars in less thank 2 months with this company. you shouldn't have any issues but heaven forbid if you do... DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR A-Z CLAIM because i did after this company lied and said they'd send me a replacement IF i'd drop the claim. yeah, and i'm still fighting with them! it's gotten so bad that amazon has taken over the situation for me. this company is FULL of excuses when it comes to fixing something that goes wrong. now they're threatening me with the sheriff where ever they are charging me with something about stolen property. even though i have proof i bought both items and still have both items and no compensation from either midwest notebooks or amazon. granted i will never order from this company again. i'll first go to walmart. because yes you are saving money but you definitely pay in other ways with these people!

1.0 out of 5 stars bD BUY, July 29, 2010
The computer was older than advertised and did not have the network capability that was advertised. The only good thing was that they gave back most of my money when I sent it back 80%.

3.0 out of 5 stars Refurbished Apple iBook G3, May 12, 2011
This iBook did not work as described by the seller. It was freezing most of the time. Also, I could not access wireless internet, and I could not watch any video on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition, December 21, 2009
I bought one of this laptops from Midwest Notebooks two weeks ago. It is in perfect condition: fast, reliable--as apposed to a Windows PC--I just turned it on, it asked for the wireless password, and in 10 seconds I was on line. I don't regret having bought this computer specially because I needed one for my classroom presentation

1.0 out of 5 stars RETURNED - THESE WERE AWFUL!!!!, June 24, 2010
these computers fell apart when i opened them. they are not loaded with anything that works for modern day use. the seller was initially helpful, but i wound up having to use my a-z to get my money back. i don't recommend purchasing these unless you have spare parts and are mac-aware for rebuilding.

Rate and Discover Movies