Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 109 questions
vote
Yes. It has safari internet explorer, as well as Firefox. It will do all things internet related.
Apr 12, 2014 by Heather S.
vote
can I use Open Office Mar 15, 2014
Yes you can. Open Office has a Mac and PC version.
Mar 15, 2014 by Julio Da Don
vote
yes
Apr 18, 2014 by judy hoberman
votes
The only things that came with mine were the laptop and the charger I personally hate the laptop though the processor is slow and can't be updated
Oct 27, 2013 by Dtay
votes
Do it have cam Nov 15, 2013
No, it doesn't have a camera.
Nov 15, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
It does come with Safari, but as you know it is one of the first Apple computers so it doesn 't have Word or Excel..it does have a like Word Pad but it still better than a regular windows computer would have.
Nov 28, 2013 by Rossmery
votes
I loved it. Did everything I asked of it. I used it mostly for travel before I got my iPad. Compared to the iPad it is HEAVY.
Nov 28, 2013 by Reading woman
votes
no there is no app that you can download to help the computer out. This is an older computer that only has one processor so when watching youtube or hulu will not really work out for you. You cannot upgrade this computer to that level either. This computer is good for just searching the web or writing a paper for work or school. The technology just isn't there for this computer. If you want something that can do what you want you will have to get a macbook, macbook pro, or even a macbook air. I have a macbook pro which will do everything that you want. You will just have to spend more money or get something like a toshiba or hp. They are less money but not in my opinion on the level as a macbook
Jun 18, 2013 by Richard Zwick
votes
No. The newest os from Apple requires you to have an intel processor. You can't use anything from Snow Leopard on...and no it can't be upgraded
Sep 18, 2012 by Nim the Wombat
votes
When I checked into the G4 laptop I bought, the seller explained that it was refurbished: cleaned, password taken off, all apps checked out. There were keys that did not work on the first one, and Amazon forwarded my message. I was sent a different one in a few days and a prepaid mailing label was included. The replacement is working great, so far! Used may mean that it checked out, but I think at this time, refurbished means more. Plus, when checking out options, I avoided sellers that said very little about their laptops.
12 days ago by D. Oslund
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers