Questions & Answers
Apple iBook 12.1-Inch Laptop, G4 iBook 1.33GHz Processor, White
by Apple
3.3 out of 5 stars (309)
Used & New from: $77.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 180 questions
votes
If you don't need all the latest bells and whistles, this is a good basic laptop. I use it for word processing, labels, data entry, but had to add the program for that (Microsoft). The used laptop is ready for Wifi or Bluetooth or even dial-up. I only have had Apple products, so I every thing was familiar to me.
Jan 27, 2015 by D. Oslund
vote
Its has a built in drive thats cd-r and cd-rw
Feb 1, 2015 by Kameo
votes
it has 2 usb 2.0 and one firewire 400
11 days ago by Jon Davis
votes
Hello Will! How are you today? Hope all is well with you. There is no idea about it. You may give it a try and if that is the only reason you need the computer, I will be glad to accept the return if the program is not working with the computer. Thanks!
May 9, 2015 by Azoadam K.
votes
most will come with imovie and garageband and sometimes Photoshop.
May 19, 2015 by pcdude
votes
i found that model useless and returned it.
9 days ago by Annie_McAnnie
votes
is it wifi compatible Feb 12, 2015
Yes
Feb 12, 2015 by Lukehla Henry
votes
will java work on it? Jun 8, 2015
I'm sorry Samuel. I didn't get that far. I had it one day & returned it only because I couldn't download my xfinity email or Norton, which are important to me. I would ask John, who is the seller, he was extremely helpful to me.
Jun 8, 2015 by Robin Ninow
votes
I loved it. Did everything I asked of it. I used it mostly for travel before I got my iPad. Compared to the iPad it is HEAVY.
Nov 28, 2013 by Reading woman
votes
no there is no app that you can download to help the computer out. This is an older computer that only has one processor so when watching youtube or hulu will not really work out for you. You cannot upgrade this computer to that level either. This computer is good for just searching the web or writing a paper for work or school. The technology just isn't there for this computer. If you want something that can do what you want you will have to get a macbook, macbook pro, or even a macbook air. I have a macbook pro which will do everything that you want. You will just have to spend more money or get something like a toshiba or hp. They are less money but not in my opinion on the level as a macbook
Jun 18, 2013 by Richard Zwick
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   18   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers