Color: Blue|Change

on June 22, 2015
Nice cover that goes on easily. One issue (and it's very slight) is that I had to put something on top of the cover to get it to flatten out completely at first but it quickly stayed flat after that.
on April 11, 2015
Like most all Apple products, it works fine. Great companion with the Amazon basic clear bottom case & screen protector. (AmazonBasics Clear Back Cover for the iPad mini - Compatible with the iPad mini Smart Cover $8.59)
on August 11, 2014
Genuine Apple Smart Cover for the iPad Mini Retina. Assuming the real deal based on the embossing on the inside edge,"Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China". Fit and function is perfect.

For those who it matters. The dark grey color is darker than the white Mini's grey aluminum back. The color for me is is a good match on the white faced Mini Retina. Dark enough to mask dust, dirt . Light enough not to act like a sun absorbing heat sink.
on February 9, 2015
I purchased this to replace my wifes generic iPad mini cover. She previously had the style that the ipad 'snaps' into. The corners on the generic style​ cracked when the case became brittle. Don't have to worry about that now. The folding feature of the cover to make it easier to type is also nice. Great buy!
on December 28, 2014
Perfect. Only covers the front which is all I need since I'm not rough with my toys. Makes a nice stand as well. Turns the ipad off and on. Adds very little weight which is great when we hold these things for a long time. I got this used and it seems like new.
on October 13, 2013
It is such a clean cover and uses the magnets within the mini to affix to the mini. The back is exposed if you set it down however setting it on a magazine or something will not scratch the back. Ordered another case before until I realized it was part of a set so I skipped the nonsense and went with what worked.
on January 17, 2015
Item is as described. Works as expected. Cover magnetically attaches to the iPad case and closing the cover turns the iPad on and off. Magnet attaching cover to case is fairly strong but it will come loose if too much pressure is applied when using it as a stand. Exercise care if you pick the iPad up by the cover as it may come loose. This cover is good cover if you are carrying the iPad in a bag, pocketbook, etc where something in there could scratch the screen. It should also offer some protection if dropped. I have a clear back case that works with this cover and find it works great around the house. I can remove the cover when I don't need it and when I'm ready to go out I just attach the cover and go. I have a different, reasonably sturdy, one piece case for when I travel. A one piece case provides better overall protection if dropped. If you are looking for an Apple smart cover, this is the best price you will find.
on February 21, 2015
Perfect fit, nice looking and useful. Covers, protects and is also a stand for iPad mini. Bought it together with AmazonBasics Clear Back Cover for iPad mini, and they both fit nicely. Love it!
on July 11, 2013
This little thing is designed with deep understanding. The magnetic attachment function works just right; the folds are in the right places; the Mini wakes up when I lift the flap and goes to sleep when I slap it shut. It's soft and gripable, it's pretty; it's soft on the inside against the screen. I took a chance and bought this through amazon from eClaim Recovery Specialists, supposedly "used but perfect", and it came to me "new and perfect". I'm totally pleased with the actual item and with the good deal (about $13 total with shipping). Love it all. The cover works very well, bottom line here.
on December 31, 2015
Great cover n price on amazone awsome although not cases fault but always get screen film to protect screen if u don't use full case cause I droped on floor from a foot or so n my screen looks like every other apple product that drops an inch such an awsome product Apple n such a flawed design on the screen I guess the share holders don't mind that flaw