- Size (LWH): 4 inches, 2 inches, 0.5 inches
- Weight: 15.84 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 10 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 20 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium
Apple iPhone 4 16GB (A1332) - GSM Factory Unlocked - No Warranty (Black)
- iPhone 4 16GB GSM Factory Unlocked (Micro-SIM not included)
- Color: Black
- 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Stand-by: Up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G) - Talk time: Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G) - Music play: Up to 40 h
- The iPhone 4 is a feature-packed smartphone with quad-band GSM and WCDMA modes supporting international use
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 16 GB | Color: Black
Top Customer Reviews
I complained to the Amazon and they promised to take care of this.
I had the Horrible idea of doing so, as a gift for my father-in-law who lives in Argentina, and the dam phone runs as expected, but the speaker is totally dead, so you cannot hear a thing, nor receive any phone calls...
I took the phone to an specialized service, but they told me that it is impossible to repair, and that I should buy a new one....
Now, I tried to get a re-fund, but since I waited till my father-in-law birthday, the date to return the product is due, and now he has to pay for the shipping from Argentina to the US, to get a partial re-fund... it's amazing...
Again, follow my honest advice and don't buy from a seller that sells a product that is broken and does not work!!!!
BUT i called Apple Care, and I talked to the manager, and the Iphone i bought IT IS unlocked, Apple care guaranteed me that the phone is unlocked.
I gave them my serial number, my model number, and the Iphone is actually unlocked. I just wanted to make this clear because ive read so many bad feedbacks and they dont deserve those.
I thought they did but they don't.
So, If the Iphone doesnt work you should contact your carrier abroad.
I am very angry, because I believed in the online store, but they send me a used phone and not a new like they has offered
It seems that the seller of this product tampered inside phone or dropped in in water, got it working and sold it as quick as possible.
I wouldve given this review no stars if I could, cuz now im out almost 500 dollars.
Thanks for the scam
The Apple iPhone 4 is one of Verizon's best all around smartphones. While it no longer sets the pace in the smartphone realm, the iPhone 4 does an adequate job of handling nearly all basic smartphone tasks and offers well rounded performance; which is all that many smartphone users really want from their device. While it is not for everyone, and no device is, the iPhone 4 is a solid device and is definitely worth a look for non-power smartphone users.
1. The compact and svelte design of the iPhone 4 is refreshing, as the smartphone ecosystem continues to evolve from "brick" to "cinder block" sized phones. It is slim and pocketable, and the side keys are arranged in an intuitive manner. Volume keys and the power button (which doubles as a screen lock) are very tactile, and the ring/vibrate toggle on the top left side of the phone is a great addition. While the phone's physical appearance is subject to personal taste, i'd wager few would find the phone unattractive. I have the white version of the phone, and find it much more vibrant and visibly appealing than the more unassuming black version, though some may find the white to be too loud on the eyes.
2. Despite the phone's relatively small size compared to other smartphones, there's a bit too much wasted space on the front of the phone for my liking. While the screen is clear and bright (there is no pixelation whatsoever due to the 960x640 resolution), it's a tad small when considering the width and length of the device.Read more ›
No "BRAND NEW FACTORY UNLOCK" iPhone 4 come with:
- iOS 6.0
- Carrier AT&T
- Scratch lines on the metalic sides (like was made by a case)
- A lot of Lint on the data conector
- Stickers cover serial and item information on the phone box
- Missing openning tool of the SIM slot
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am very disappointed in this phone is slow. I don't get signal to make a phone call it stinks.Published 13 days ago by fran
Came mint condition but can't dial some numbers and can't type letters. I can't login to my iTunes account because of that.Published 18 days ago by Fernando C.
Bought this for my mother since she wanted a smart phone. I purchased from Wireless Cloud through Amazon, shipping was quick, faster than some prime items I've ordered. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Phil