- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 7 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 300 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.83 shipping
Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&T
|Price:||$150.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Carrier: AT&T Only. Capacity: 16GB (iOS software uses some of it.)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi (802.11n 2.4GHz only). Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless technology. CPU: 1 GHz Cortex-A8, Memory: 16GB & 512 MB RAM
- Features: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio, 5-megapixel still camera, Display: 3.5 inches, Resolution: 640 x 960 pixels
- In the package: iPhone 4 16GB, USB Cable, Wall Charger, Earphones with Remote and Mic, Documentation. (Micro-SIM required, not included. Please obtain from service provider)
- Warranty: Item has been discontinued by manufacturer and no longer has a manufacturer warranty. Please see seller condition notes for warranty information, if any.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&T
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - AT&T B005SSB0YO
Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 16GB (AT&T) B003U6628A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Timetocell||Radio Electronics USA||youTech||Tonkin|
|Display Size||8.89 centimeters||3.5 inches||3.5 inches||3.5 inches|
|Operating System||iOS||iOS 6.0.1||iOS 4, upgradable to iOS 7.1.1||iOS 5, upgradable to iOS 7.1.2, planned upgrade to iOS 8|
|Camera Description||5mp||1080p HD videos and click crystal-clear snaps with the 8 MP camera||Primary: 5 MP, 2592 x 1936 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1/3.2'' sensor size, 1.75 m pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR photo, Video 720p@30fps|Secondary: VGA, 480p@30fps, videocalling over Wi-Fi only||Primary Camera: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash|Secondary Camera: VGA, 480p@30fps, videocalling over Wi-Fi and 3G|
|Battery Life||7 Hours||2 Hours||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||0.5 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.29 pounds|
|Product Site Launch Date||Thu May 05 00:00:01 UTC 2011||Wed Oct 05 00:00:01 UTC 2011||Mon Jun 28 13:37:38 UTC 2010||Tue Jun 03 00:05:06 UTC 2014|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Anyways, I went with my great experiences and bought the phone. I give the phone to her on Christmas Day. The home button does not work. After the phone is on for a long amount of time, the screen turns yellow.
The worst part about it is, I have always bragged on Amazon's Customer Service. They've always done me right. This time, they did not. They basically told me to take it to an Apple Store. I paid $250 for this phone. I paid $250, for a working, functional phone, that was almost "Like New". Amazon has lost a lot of credibility among the online community, with lackluster service and promotions. They've definitely lost another customer with me. All I want is the phone replaced with a working phone, that my girlfriend can use. Is that too much to ask? A simple replacement?
To anyone reading this, if you are looking to buy a phone, do not do it from these people. Save your money, and just buy it off Craigslist. I would love for somebody from Amazon to contact me and make good on this deal. I have always respected and bragged about this company. I will never, ever pay for Amazon Prime with the treatment I have received regarding this transaction.
So Amazon, thank you for ruining my girlfriend's Christmas.
Apple iPhone 4 16GB (Black) - AT&T
After 3 weeks the camera stopped working and music would go on and off and loose calls left and right
I am sending it back
I am writing this review after tons of emails with Buymart and Amazon. Summary is that BuyMart is fraud and they sell tampered products as "New" instead of "Refurbished".
I purchased Iphone 3G as Birthday gift for my wife on Dec 2012 and the phone's home button stopped working on Dec 2013 and there were few more days left to complete the 1 Year. Though Buymart and Amazon gives replacement only within like 3 months, I was expecting Manufacturer warrenty of 1 year from Apple.
To my surprise Apple said the warranty expired as this product was purchased in Sep 2009! The most surprising thing is that They said lots of parts in this phone has been replaced and tampered with. This was surprise to me since I payed almost 300 bucks to get this phone in "New" condition!
I Don't see an option to attach a file else I would have uploaded the diagnosis results from Apple Store here. But these are the highlights from Apple diagnosis notes. I have decided to file lawsuit against amazon and Buymart as both are doing fraud
- Upon Visual inspection Unit appears to have third party modification
- Unit was purchased in 2009 and taken to a third party location to have repairs
- Unit receiver and Speaker is third party
- Back module is third party
- Unit was sold as "like new" however there is evidence of third party repair
- Service denied due to unauthorized modification
So think before you decide to buy
Best purchase ever. Strongly recommend
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Home button barely works fresh out of the box. Falsely advertised as newPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
i give it 2 stars because the battery lasted literally 2 weeks and then it would go dead after 30 minutes. and the phone wouldn't send texts if the phone was moving. Read morePublished 21 days ago by steffan welsh
Order two and they died within a month And both had speaker problemsPublished 22 days ago by Brittney W.
Phone arrived on time and it was in great shape no scratches on screen. The charger we received with phone was cheap made phone act funny when using while chargingPublished 27 days ago by darrell perkins