Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Apple iPhone 5 Unlocked Cellphone, 16GB, Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Black|Change
Price:$250.00+ Free shipping

on June 10, 2015
I didn't like it and don't recommend anyone to buy. I just bought a refurbished version, and according to its description it should be in VERY GOOD condition. But it's in very FAIR condition. Unacceptable!!!
I will attach some pics of it...
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2013
All accessories non-original and the phone is not good condition some time the signal is dose not works and the WARRANTY is not apple care ..
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2013
It was listed as "Unlocked" iphone5, but it was locked, my friend took the phone back to China, couldn't use it and needed to send back.
1111 comments| 235 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2013
The iphone came quickly, but after inserting the nano-simcard, we realize the iphone is locked and attached to At&T network, it means that works only with AT&T network. What can I do to unlock it? the Iphone is now in colombia because it was supposed to be a gift.
44 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
The unlocked phone bought had a hardware problem. Following DirectBuyWireless instructions I contacted Apple and based on the warranty, Apple has replaced the phone with a brand new one. The only issue is that Apple does not unlock phones (all phones when manufactured are locked by default and only carriers or suppliers like DirectBuyWireless unlock them) and the new phone that I have is locked. Apple requested me to contact the supplier I bought my phone from. And here is where my Saga continues. I have been trying to contact DirectBuyWireless to unlock my new phone or exchange this new locked phone by an unlocked one for a couple of months and my e-mail 3 messages are still unanswered. I have a phone that is inoperant for months without any feedback from the supplier and no support from Amazon to help me out on this. It seems that my next step will have to be a Legal claim to see if the Supplier and/or Amazon take any action. That's unnaceptable! No support, no response, no respect for the customers!
on December 10, 2014
I don't want no $50.00 gift card for my $418.00 I don't pick up money and I will not remove that feedback because if I had seen a feedback like this I would've still had my money so you need to come with something better than that when you selling damn fake stuff and stop giving Apple a bad name.
on January 29, 2015
If I could rate this any lower I would. When I received the phone, everything was okay. Phone was in amazing condition plus it came with accessories. I put in my T-mobile sim card and to my surprise I am unable to activate the iphone because the sim card is not of the phone's original carrier. I went online to see what the original carrier of the iphone was so I checked the IMEI. Instead of telling me a carrier, it told me the phone was "IMEI BLACKLIST". Not only can I not use the phone with t-mobile, but now I cannot use it with ANY carrier at all unless I'm outside of the country. This phone is basically USELESS. The fact that the product is named "Iphone 5 UNLOCKED" makes me even more furious than I already am on top of the fact that I received a blacklisted phone. This is by far the worst service I'v ever had. Don't waste your money on this and don't trust what these people tell you!! Trust me it's not worth it. You're better off buying a NEW phone from your carrier. You'll be wasting more money buying this junk and then having to buy a new phone
on November 13, 2015
HORRIBLE!!! THE PHONE WOULD NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT WAS PLUG IN!!! AND EVERYTIME I TURN IT OFF I HAD TO PLUG IT IN FOR A BIT SO IT COULD START JUST LIKE JUMPING A CAR WHEN IT DONT START!!! THEY PUT ON THERE SITE THAT THERE PHONES ARE "FULLY TESTED AND FUNCTIONAL" WHICH IS BS!!! LOOK AT THE OTHER COMMENTS PEOPLE ARE LEAVING!!!
on November 13, 2015
Charger didn't work. Seller contacted me and asked me if I could take the review down they would send me a working charger. Well no charger so review back up. I'm buying another phone for a Christmas present but I won't be buying it from this seller. You're only as good as your word and their's is junk
on January 12, 2015
so here is the story, my iphoen 5s broke and i was stuck with an iPhone 3GS and i was going to take my grandmothers upgrade only to find that there were no more upgrades for AT&T. So disappointed my mother (whose iPhone 4 was cracked) looked online for inexpensive iPhones and there was the beloved Joycelles! They were at a reasonable price for an unlocked phone so we bought them. There was worry before the iPhones came but when they came the people at AT&T got the phones working with in 10 minutes! There are a few MINOR scuffs that are barley noticeable. there was also one dent on it but you must look past that becuase the phones are fully functional. Amazing customer service. When my mother had a small battery glitch we freaked out only to find only to find out that it was fine in an email sent 10 minutes after i sent mine with many solutions. Order These! If ther were more stars I would have put them!
review image