Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: Black|Change
Price:$268.95+ Free shipping

on January 9, 2014
I bought this new 32GB white but I receive used 64 GB what's wrong with you? No seal, no film and the box looks so old!
22 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2013
I bought a factory unlocked iphone 5 from this vendor while I was in the visiting friends in USA in December. When I opened the sim tray it stroke me that there was an ATT nano Sim there. Back home, I tried to activate the phone with my carrier from Argentina (Movistar) and the phone could not activate saying that my carrier's nanosim was imcompatible. So it seems like the iphone is actually locked (probably to ATT). We do not have oficial Apple Stores in my country so I'm stuck. Fortunatelly, I am travelling again to the USA in 15 days soI will book an appointment at San Francisco's Apple store to see if the can confirm that the iphone is locked and hoperfully they can swap it for an unlocked unit.

I have paid more than 700 dolars and I can't use this phone. This is outrageous.

AVOID!!!
44 comments|125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2014
1. Some people/businesses will try to sell you a refurbished iPhone as new, and it will look and be packaged as if it was new. Call the original big 4 carriers to check if your iPhone had been activated previously, you might be surprised. Check by giving the IMEI number.
2. Sell you a crappy item on purpose, to charge 20% restocking fee.
3. Be wary of new sellers with no ratings, they don't understand Amazons definition of the condition of the item. For example, "Like New" is perfect condition with all accessories including original retail box w/ no replacement parts. Save yourself the headache and buy from experienced sellers that have been using Amazon for years!
on December 26, 2012
I opened it and I found a AT&T SIM card inside ? What's up with that ? Everything still seems brand new , but there was finger prints on it and stuff I was still disappointed
22 comments|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2013
I ordered an Unlocked Phone and a friend brought it to Africa where I work and when I got it here, found out it was locked. Had to send it back with another friend to get my money back.
on July 22, 2013
I had to write a second review for this product after using it for a week. The seller is a fake and a thief. The phone camera lens is cracked the keeps on hanging and i have to restart it over and over. The seller knew of these issues and sold them to me. My advice to all buyers never buy from this seller again she is a fake and a crook. Her explanation is that she is sorry the product did not meet my expectation, which means she knew what she was selling and thought she could get away with it. Well no horrible product like this would ever meet someone’s expectation. Please do not purchase from this seller
44 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2012
Most iPhone prices are higher than the retail price, Apple now sells the unlocked versions for $650, $750, and $850 for their 16,32 and 64 gb's. Don't be fooled.
44 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2013
The phone was Defective not like they said "used like-new, just open box to check internet" Dropping calls and the Battery dying really fast.
Plus, I also got a defective charger cable that i NEVER GOT BACK the new one from them. I don't recommend this seller AT ALL, they are selling BAD products over the internet.
on June 7, 2015
It happened that I would never imagine to have to return the iPhone I have bought and to ask for refund because I trusted it would be a new item, which should not have been used before.
I can remember I have red in the item description at Amazon site, this iPhone was being sold as “new condition item” according to the statement announced.
I stayed totally disappointed when the guy from Apple Support Department told me: - “this iPhone you bought was not a new item. It was already activated, by the end of 2012... Someone owned this phone before”. In spite of this situation, the screen did not work. The screen was damaged as you will can observe in the attached pictures.
I am so sorry to participate through this awkward situation.
Regards,

Eduardo Martins Santos
review image
on June 24, 2015
The phone I bought is an iphone 5 unlocke. they listed as "good as new". It worked fine for about a week then the battery started dying at 10% then 15% then 19% now its 30%. The text screen is sideways and not upwards. I can barely use this phone! Only stays charged for 2 hours at best. It drops calls constantly (NO it's not my cell company, i know that for a fact) But I am LOSING client calls and it's affecting my business. Be cautious about buying from this place...maybe i'm one unlucky customer who just got a bunk phone but I highly doubt I'm the only one. I'm so dissapointed. Major inconvenience!!!!!!!!