- Size (LWH): 2.5 inches, 0.5 inches, 4.5 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 600 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 300 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB (Black) - AT&T
- iPhone 3GS
- Size 8 GB
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This phone is for my son he loves apple products and i saw it and touched it and I'm very glad with this seller cause it really is a factory unlocked iPhone there was no problem with the other companies and the box was with the factory plastic wrap.
I would really buy again with this seller I'm very happy.
PS: The best phone I've ever seen.
Congrats FGS Trading.
You need to read the ads from marketplace vendors and be aware of the various types of "unlocks" and what "new" means. Not all vendors use these terms the same way (they mostly want you to think it is "no headaches" factory unlocked when in fact it may not be).
* "Factory unlocked" should mean shipped unlocked by Apple itself - after all, Apple is the "factory". You should be aware that the ONLY USA-authorized, factory (Apple) unlocked iPhone 3GS was the 8gb model with model number MC637LL/A. If you have a 16gb or 32gb or an 8gb with part number MC640LL/A, they might be CARRIER unlocked, or SOFTWARE unlocked (hacked), but they aren't "factory" unlocked. Apple stopped selling factory unlocked, 8gb iPhone 3GS models when they introduced the iPhone 5 in September 2012. The 4 became the new entry-level, factory unlocked iPhone at $450 (Apple had been selling the unlocked 3GS for $375). You might still be able to get Apple refurbished unlocked 3GS's in typical Apple "new" condition (albeit factory refurbished).
* "Carrier unlocked" is not a commonly used term because "factory unlocked" is what most buyers want to hear, and if a seller is honest and the phone is carrier unlocked instead of factory unlocked, they will usually just say "unlocked" (not say "factory unlocked"). Unlocked phones (carrier unlocked) do not require "activation" and will take any GSM sim (standard size). The operating system can be upgraded to the latest bug-fix or feature enhanced edition without any risk of "freezing" or "re-locking" your phone.Read more ›
and i have all the recet for the phone right now and still expecting more from the store !!!!?? Also I forgot to add afact that this phone is not 3gs it is 3g and it is abig thing when you post some thing it is not true!!!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well, it is a nice phone. I thought that if I were to install my current sim card in the tray (with a little help from a plastic card to act as a tray) that it would be an easy... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
(Note, this review is for the 3G, not the 3GS! The 3G is no longer advertised but i'd like to share my experience with mine)
- Thin and light
- Nice... Read more
The iPhone came in brand new condition as promised with original box with Headphones and Charger. The coolest part is that it is GSM unlocked already. Read morePublished 4 months ago by RAM SHANKAR NAGARAJAN