4.0 out of 5 stars Okay
The battery came in within 5 days, not as good as stock battery but it holds a good charge. I give it 3 stars for the quality. 5 stars for the price to quality ratio. It's worth it, but remember buying batteries here is gambling because half of the time they're defective
Published on July 13, 2012 by Jeff

1.0 out of 5 stars DEAD
Got the battery,installed it and doesn't hold a charge. When i plug it in it says its on 100% but when i unplug it, it dies right away.. Would not recommend any one to buy it.
Published on November 10, 2012 by ed

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Apple iPhone 4 Replacement Battery (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars DEAD, November 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Hour, January 1, 2013
This product replaced a water damaged battery. It immediately began powering up my phone after installation. I would reccomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 21, 2012
I was a little scare of ordering at first because of other people reviews but so far is working like new to me and last pretty long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 11, 2012
I thought my iPhone4 is dead and took it to the Apple store. After inspecting, the guys at the store offered me a new phone for $149+tax since my warranty period just expired. Before throwing it out and follow the Apple guy, I thought I will try a low cost solution of replacing the battery from Amazon! Boy, did that work... it worked like a magic. The phone was brought back to new life with this battery and cost me less than $10 compare to $149+tax. I am so glad that I had a second thought at the Apple store before I bought into their customer service's suggestion. Thanks to Amazon and its great seller!

1.0 out of 5 stars NO GOOD, December 4, 2012
PRINCESS MITCHELL (rosedale, new york, US) - See all my reviews
The battery didn't work. The phone kept turning on and off. Just a waste of money. I had to throw it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, February 6, 2013
This battery was just installed yesterday so far it is much better than the battery that was in it. I am glad that I ordered this product because my phone was losing battery life to fast even when I was not using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
Be very carful when replacing. I used a little too much for and broke my motherboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, August 15, 2012
my iphone used to shut down when gets to 60% battery...I ordered them replacement battery and now it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon to the rescue!!, May 20, 2014
Just what the doctor ordered!! Apple told me that my battery was low and offered an expensive battery. I took it to amazon and saved greatly and am pleased!! My phone is feeling much better!